Great night out

caposeyphil

Feb 15, 2005
Coming to DR in one month and wanted to know how much to expect for a great night out in Sousa. We will be there for a week and want to live it up, so if somebody could let me know what a night out at a club, typical beers and drinks cost, etc. I would appreciate it.

U know what they say?

Hi Phil

You know what they say?

If you have to ask the price...you can't afford it!

Having a great time in the DR is not so much about how much you spend it's more about the 'mindset' you have!

What you can be sure is if you want a 'great time' in All inc hotel it will cost several 100% more than it will around the simple local places. Sosua is a fine town that offers the chance for both economical enjoyment as well as the possibility of blowing a lot more if you desire it!

By and large the more you spend...the more you pump into the local economy...so I reckon...forget the figures...come, enjoy, and worry about the totals when you get back (sure as hell it'll be lots less than you'd spend at home!)

Have a great time
R
http://visiting-the-dominican-republic.blogspot.com/

caposeyphil

Feb 15, 2005
Much thanks

DominicanR said:
Hi Phil

You know what they say?

If you have to ask the price...you can't afford it!

Having a great time in the DR is not so much about how much you spend it's more about the 'mindset' you have!

What you can be sure is if you want a 'great time' in All inc hotel it will cost several 100% more than it will around the simple local places. Sosua is a fine town that offers the chance for both economical enjoyment as well as the possibility of blowing a lot more if you desire it!

By and large the more you spend...the more you pump into the local economy...so I reckon...forget the figures...come, enjoy, and worry about the totals when you get back (sure as hell it'll be lots less than you'd spend at home!)

Have a great time
R
http://visiting-the-dominican-republic.blogspot.com/
You did a great job of not answering my questions and in some ways insulting me saying if I have to ask I cannot afford it. How much is a drink at a club, is that simple enough for you?