Great deal for a single woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
stevedean63 said:
I was browsing ebay and found this trip for sale. If you're a single woman it would be a very cheap trip.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=88433&item=5557664025&rd=1

What are you a Sankie? Welcome to DR1. You are a smart guy. Your girlfriend stood you up. You coughed up $1,500. Now you pissed off. You want to take advantage of some women, by asking for a good time and fun and sharing a room with you. But you don't want ugly women and are kinda running a personnal add. You are wasting your time, no women would take on your indicent proposal. Just forget it or when you get there take some senorita and give her the room. You are saying found this trip on e-bay, very cheap for women. It's you running the add. Just trying to be smart. Why would you go through all this problem to search e-bay? people here are not Idiot's.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Yeah right I really want to go on holidays with some stranger. And if it's only to share a room why is age and looks a factor? :rolleyes:

lizzyjl80

Jun 16, 2004
sorry ana I think you might get some competition
Im up for a free tripto dr anytime

lol

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
lizzyjl80 said:
sorry ana I think you might get some competition
Im up for a free tripto dr anytime

lol

Actually it's on e-bay. It's not free. He is seeking bid's.

easygoin

Bronze
Jan 2, 2005
You've got to be kidding me homeboy

Have you been living under a rock. Now who in their right mind is going to go with you. You have got to be one of the most hard up pervert thinking you're going to pull this off? You are a said person to even think of something like that. You know what I may do is find a way to get your name from eBay and give a warning to the resort that a basket case is on his way and watch out for whoever is with him. You're a sick man.

Status
Not open for further replies.