Anyone going to Sunscape the Beach between Feb 22nd and Mar 1st???

LobsterBurn

Feb 16, 2005
My girlfriend and I are heading down to the Sunscape the Beach in less than a week and were wondering if there was anybody else in their late 20's going at the same time.

ddawger

Aug 24, 2004
We just got back this week, had a great time. I am sure you will to, Ask Alexis to make you his specialty at the pool bar, it rocks, he is a great bartender, as was Victor. I wish I was going again already!!!!

LobsterBurn

Feb 16, 2005
I've heard they make some intersting drinks down there...can't wait to try all of them. How was the food?...the beach?..."disco"?

ddawger

Aug 24, 2004
We thought the food was very good, the buffet had many choices and there are snacks at most of the bars (burgers fries, pizza) The a la carte restaurants are good BUT, they are busy so if you don't go early expect quite a wait, but to us on vacation we just had another drink and waited. Also the entrees are not the biggest esp at the steak house so you may want to order two for yourself instead of one. The beach was nice to walk on, it is rough but if you like playing in the waves you should have fun. Its not quite the same as southern Punta Cana with white sand and calmer waters but its still great, just different. Only went to the disco one night, it was good, loud music, lots of dancing and lots of drinks!!