Boca Chica is Back!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badussy

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 18, 2005
Well sort of. The street girls have mostly moved to other parts of town, and or joined Massage clubs. But the good thing is when you go to the massage clubs or Club O. You get great service for a reasonable price..im talking 2 fer 80 type deals.

So all of you travelling to the Boca don't fret its all there for you, its just in a different form. Once the High season hits full force next month your favorite pubs will be back open, and mafioso will be fully paid.

Im travelling again late feb to early march and gonna check out boca for a few days and head out to El Campo. Ne1 that wants beers and some good ol fashioned chica chasing, do give a holler.

MrThick

Feb 22, 2005
Traveling to DR for Memorial Day

Yo:

I would love some feedback about which and what town is the best route for first timers? I will be traveling with a group of 4. Two of us speak decent enough spanish to get by (hold a conversation), including me.

We are tentatively looking at Santiago right now or Sousa, but I keep hearing about boca Chica and SD, what is the right approach. WE are looking for decent, beautiful women. I keep reading that if you don't speak spanish you have no chance at the top choice chulas.

What is your take?
Thanks homie.
nc

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Badussy said:
Well sort of. The street girls have mostly moved to other parts of town, and or joined Massage clubs. But the good thing is when you go to the massage clubs or Club O. You get great service for a reasonable price..im talking 2 fer 80 type deals.

So all of you travelling to the Boca don't fret its all there for you, its just in a different form. Once the High season hits full force next month your favorite pubs will be back open, and mafioso will be fully paid.

Im travelling again late feb to early march and gonna check out boca for a few days and head out to El Campo. Ne1 that wants beers and some good ol fashioned chica chasing, do give a holler.

What is "Club O" and where is it? (This is the seocnd time I have heard a reference to it)

If you mean 2 girlies for US$80, or, e.g one for US$40 that is a pretty poor deal when 8 months ago the going rate was about US$10. Not from experience but from local market knowledge, I speak.

My special agent will be there March 8th and will give a pragmatic update to me.

ricktoronto

Jan 9, 2002
Wrong Spot, Sport

MrThick said:
Y
WE are looking for decent, beautiful women. I keep reading that if you don't speak spanish you have no chance at the top choice chulas.

These types of women are rare in Boca Chica. Stick to the capital. If your Spanish is so poor you couldn't carry on a converstaion on a date then you are going to catch few decent beautiful women, the same as if you were in your city and had 500 words of English.

helpmann

On Vacation!
May 18, 2004
News to Me?!?

ricktoronto said:
What is "Club O" and where is it? (This is the seocnd time I have heard a reference to it)

If you mean 2 girlies for US$80, or, e.g one for US$40 that is a pretty poor deal when 8 months ago the going rate was about US$10. Not from experience but from local market knowledge, I speak.

My special agent will be there March 8th and will give a pragmatic update to me.
That's news to me. I had no idea that the "going rate" 8 months ago at Boca Chica MPs was US$10.

Which Boca Chica MPs did you visit?

-Helpmann

Last edited:

Lechero

Aug 11, 2004
I believe Rick is referring to the UBH's that go Psssssssssss Pssssssssssssss outside the wall of the Costalunga during the afternoon!

ricktoronto

Jan 9, 2002
helpmann said:
That's news to me. I had no idea that the "going rate" 8 months ago at Boca Chica MPs was US$10.

Which Boca Chica MPs did you visit?

-Helpmann

Only tourists and uninformed and easily duped non-Spanish speaking gringos go to the Boca Chica MP's. So if it is more than what girls you know will accept than you are a dupe for paying $40 or $80 period.

As for the non MP girls being UBH's then Lechero, typical of his vacuous* posts of the past, hasn't seen all the girls IN a BC MP, that's for damn sure. E.g. RUBH (Really UBH's).

*http://thesaurus.reference.com/search?q=vacuous

helpmann

On Vacation!
May 18, 2004
What Are You Smoking?

ricktoronto said:
My special agent will be there March 8th
Can't you just sell it? Because "consumption" has obviously taken its toll. :)

-Helpmann

Lechero

Aug 11, 2004
El Grand Pavo

Please understand Rick aka "El Grand Pavo" is the resident expert on Boca Chica. Nobody else is permitted to make any comments on anything related to The Hobby in Boca Chica without reporting to Capitan Grand Puba Pavo.

Now let us all bow and thank El Grand Pavo for his expertise on B.C.S.R's!

PS: Pavo, "Club O" is on Duarte at the end past the park.

Last edited:

ricktoronto

Jan 9, 2002
Lechero said:
Please understand Rick aka "El Grand Pavo" is the resident expert on Boca Chica. Nobody else is permitted to make any comments on anything related to The Hobby in Boca Chica without reporting to Capitan Grand Puba Pavo.

Now let us all bow and thank El Grand Pavo for his expertise on B.C.S.R's!

PS: Pavo, "Club O" is on Duarte at the end past the park.

But what is it (Club O) - another bar or an MP? It sounds like with Burjuba's that everything is just moving two blocks away from where it was. And whilst I ignore the pavo thing which is old and getting older what are BCSR's? Boca Chica something or other I suspect.

bill p

Aug 18, 2003
bc girls

ricktoronto said:

i agree with rick . i just got back from bc 10 days ago, if anyone pays more than 40 us then u paid way to much. club o must be the disco past the park. girls there can be real pros , be carefull.

ricktoronto

Jan 9, 2002
bill p said:
i agree with rick . i just got back from bc 10 days ago, if anyone pays more than 40 us then u paid way to much. club o must be the disco past the park. girls there can be real pros , be carefull.

No, you read it wrong, even if you pay exactly $40 US you are a dupe.

bill p

Aug 18, 2003
ricktoronto said:
No, you read it wrong, even if you pay exactly $40 US you are a dupe.

i didnt read it wrong. but i should have said40 us is to much and so is20us . from what i know it can be had for 500 pesos.but whatever.

Badussy

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 18, 2005
I can't stand when people talk sh1t and they know nothing..there is no way that i am getting up in some 10dollar stuff.

I was there 3 weeks ago and the places that i know and feel comfortable with cost about 40-60 dollars us. I can live with those prices duped or not, so shut the f up and get some first hand info.

I will be there again in less than two weeks.

bill p

Aug 18, 2003
Badussy said:
I can't stand when people talk sh1t and they know nothing..there is no way that i am getting up in some 10dollar stuff.

I was there 3 weeks ago and the places that i know and feel comfortable with cost about 40-60 dollars us. I can live with those prices duped or not, so shut the f up and get some first hand info.

I will be there again in less than two weeks.

first of all i hope u r not telling me to shut the f up.u dont know me and i dont talk sheet like u.my info is first hand. if u have to pay that much that is your problem. if u took them to dinner and treated them as a friend , things mite be dif. my friend of 11 yrs didnt charge anything but meals.it pays to have friends and be nice to the people . so where r u from anyway, cant get it at home?

bill p

Aug 18, 2003
bill p said:
first of all i hope u r not telling me to shut the f up.u dont know me and i dont talk sheet like u.my info is first hand. if u have to pay that much that is your problem. if u took them to dinner and treated them as a friend , things mite be dif. my friend of 11 yrs didnt charge anything but meals.it pays to have friends and be nice to the people . so where r u from anyway, cant get it at home?

ps maybe u should shut the f up or stay out of boca chica

Badussy

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 18, 2005
bill p said:

Ease up, i was not talking to you. pardon me if u were offended anyway.

I will further clarify... If u want just to bang the girl and send her home immediately yeah pay 10 dollars. For myself, I pay mostly for the entertainment more than the sex. i like to have a few drinks, dance, and get into mode before i get right into it. So to me at the end of the day if i pay 40 bucks and I had a good time, then i feel satisfied.

Status
Not open for further replies.