Services in Duty Free Zones

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
How does one find a directory of services offered by companies located in duty free zones? For example- a friend of mine is interested in contract packaging and would like to have it done in the DR since it is a product that would be used in the DR.
A couple of years ago I did a similar project for a large cosmetic company in NY and spent days going to the DFZ at Las America and the one in San Pedro
Way too much work for me now and want to make my fingers do the walking on this computer :>

JOHN

WINSTRIC

Jan 7, 2003
johne said:
How does one find a directory of services offered by companies located in duty free zones? For example- a friend of mine is interested in contract packaging and would like to have it done in the DR since it is a product that would be used in the DR.
A couple of years ago I did a similar project for a large cosmetic company in NY and spent days going to the DFZ at Las America and the one in San Pedro
Way too much work for me now and want to make my fingers do the walking on this computer :>

JOHN
John, Call Me I Willl Give You Info.
Winston Strickland 760 809-2933

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Many thanks

Thanks to both Chris and Winston-what would I do without this board?(answer two years ago 2 days in hot taxi--driver didn't have a clue what I was talking about and endless time meeting with the administion people of the DFX.

Win I'll call you later today when the sun is up over your part of the world.

JOHN