Need to locate PCBA assembly manufacturers

Nobel1

Feb 22, 2005
I am trying to find a listing of manufacturers. Specifically, mfgr's of printed circuit board 'assemblies'. If you know of any, please send me the addresses, links and or contacts of these businesses DR. I have searched the internet and cannot find any listings in the DR.

Thank you.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Perhaps you could do a search on the board for MrMike and send him a pm. I know they do printed circuit boards for their own use, but I'm not sure if they will manufacture these for anyone else on contract. It is worth a try though, as he may be able to steer you in the right direction.

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
Yes, we have a manufacturing plant in the Santiago Free zone, which specializes in PCB assembly and transformer winding, mostly through-hole but also some surface mount. Also a fully functional machine shop, metal bending, powder-coat painting and screen printing.

www.Meilink.com will give you some semi-outdated information, the company has grown 5-fold since that website was last updated, and it looks like an update is in progress.

PM me with specific inquiries if you like, quoting through the website may be slow.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
There at least two other facilities that offer

SMT lines..The biggest one is Power One in the Las Americas free zone and the other one is the one where Tim Hollis works over in the Nigua Free Zone.

IMO Meilink and Tim Hollis(moderator in the Living section of this board,,,easy to find) are your best options for full service.

Tim has C-in-C machines and a full line of programmers and assembliers...also metal stamping and powder coating..

See how easy it was??

HB :D:D

Texas Bill

Silver
Feb 11, 2003
www.texasbill.com
What about Re-Manufactured Alternators/Generators?

I recently had a problem of having to replace thealternator on one of my atuos. In the process of trying to find a replacement it occurred to me that perhaps the DR (Santiago or Santo Domingo) would be a good place to have a re-manufacturing facility for such items and provide an exchange of "old-for-new" as is done in the States.

What are the thoughts on this suvject?

In asking around, i couldn't get an answer as to whether or not such a facility even existed in the DR, except perhaps on a "cottage industry" type of facility. I really got the impression that no-one considered it a feasible effort and therefore no-one had attempted to provide the service.

The same scenario could be applied to other components required by today's automobiles which use electronics extensively.

Also, what would be the cost of startup of such a facility OUTSIDE of the Free Zones and exclusively for domestic consumption??

Texas Bill

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
There are "tecnicos" all over the plae that "remanufacture" stuff all ay long, I once had my car stereo repaired "While you wait" when a 90lb. man with a rubber mallet took apart some old copper wire and used individual strands to replace corroded leads on the PCB. It worked surprisingly well for a surprisingly long time after that.

d1-ylsk

May 18, 2005
RE : Need to locate PCBA assembly manufacturers

Do you need PCB assembly in Hong Kong / Mainland China? We can help you.

Customer Satisfaction Technology Co., Ltd.
Tel : 852-26901774 (HK) / 86-769-3904386 (CHN)
Fax : 852-26902064 / 86-769-3904389 (CHN)
E-mail : hk-sales@cstech-hk.com

We are providing service on PCBA (Printed Circuit Board Assembly) OEM (Sub Contract) and offer a wide rage of EMS solutions to customers looking to outsource their manufacturing operations in our factory, China, taking advantage of its competitive manufacturing cost.

Our key objective is to help our clients optimize their time-to-market objectives, while minimizing their material procurement and management cost.
PCBA facilities such as Surface Mount Technology (SMT), Plated Through Hole (PTH) and mixed technology

0402 mini chip to 0.3mm pitch QFP, Ball Grid Array (BGA) and Chip Scale Packaging (CSP)
Clean and No-clean and processes for PCBA
Lead free PCB Assembly
In-Circuit & Functional Tests / Burn-in Tests
AOI (Automatic Optical Inspection), X-Ray Inspection
Full system test

Production capacity : 5,000,000 chips per day

Please feel free to contact us (or Email us - hk-sales@cstech-hk.com) for further information required.

I am trying to find a listing of manufacturers. Specifically, mfgr's of printed circuit board 'assemblies'. If you know of any, please send me the addresses, links and or contacts of these businesses DR. I have searched the internet and cannot find any listings in the DR.

Thank you.