Heard of Breezes Puerto Plata Resort????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jae Anthony

Feb 14, 2005
I was thinking about staying at Breezes in Cabarete. I wanted to know would that be a good choice. Are there any other places that I should consider checking out in that area???

CanadianCutie22

Jun 1, 2002
Hi Jae,

We stayed at Breezes two New Years' ago. Found it to be the nicest resort we've stayed at in the Puerto Plata area. The buffet is alright but the specialty restaurants are really good! The pool is massive and the beach is fun for boogyboarding. The location is good in that its about half way between Sosua and Cabarete and there are free shuttle busses running to each of these locations I believe it was 4 times daily. Its also close enough to Puerto Plata to visit the various sites there. That is also where we went most nights for the partying.

I have alot of my pics on webshots so pm me if you'd like to see them.

D

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Breezes is very nice. In order to say more, We need to know about what you might or might not like. Do you want to stay nearer to a town? DO you want 5 star or is 2 good enough? HOw important is cost...? Lots of questions... Tell us more.

stormer

Apr 27, 2004
Lately a lot of people have bee getting sick at Breezes, read some of the reviews......I'd be careful if I were you.

Status
Not open for further replies.