Has anyone else fallen in "lust" on vacation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sass_50

Has anyone else fallen in love on vacation?

I recently went on vacation in Juan Dolio and met a guy who was bartending at the resort where I was staying. He and I spent some time together and are now writing letters back and forth. We talk on the phone every two weeks. I guess i just want to know if I'm being stupid about things....I live in Canada and am planning to go back to visit him in the next few months.

Lechero

Aug 11, 2004
Congratulations on your new love!

If I were you, I would hurry up and get to Western Union this week, so he can call you and tell you how much he misses you!

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I suggest you read everything in this forum, then re-think the falling in love part.

doughboy.gif

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
Sass_50 said:
I recently went on vacation in Juan Dolio and met a guy who was bartending at the resort where I was staying. He and I spent some time together and are now writing letters back and forth. We talk on the phone every two weeks. I guess i just want to know if I'm being stupid about things....I live in Canada and am planning to go back to visit him in the next few months.

There goes another sequel. This one will be along one. This is becoming a general routine for new vacationers.

1. Goes on a well deserved vacation.
2. meets a guy from her resort.
3. He shows her the time of her life and rocks her boat.
4. she falls in love with him, he pretends to fall in love with her
5. he say's all the good word's she want's to hear from a man.
6. she goes back home. Thinks about him everynight and becomes depressed.
7. makes few phone calls to him/writes few love letters
8. starts to add Western Union on her speed dial
9. guy tells her "he misses her soo much, right after he walks out of western union and counts the $$$$.
10. She then makes flight arrangements to DR to spend more quality time with her new found Prince Charming.
TO be Continued..................................................................

Welcome To the wonderfull world of DR love. Welcome to DR1 you got lots of reading and cathing up to do.

Dec 9, 2002
Only you and he will know if you are being stupid - the problem is, if you are, he will know it now, but you may not realise it for a while. The moment he asks you to send him money should be when you realise it, after you have used all you savings on him is probably when you will realise it.

But you know, Dominican guys are not all like that, even though many people on this board will tell you that they are. You might - just might - have a good guy! My best advise to you would be not to let your heart rule your head. Think long are hard about what you want - and what you are likely to get - from the relationship before you get in too deep.

I have to say though, I do wonder about people who ask on a public message board if they are being stupid. I hope you are ready for the rough ride you are likely to get!

I notice you have only just registered, and this is your first post. Have a look in the Sankie forum, and read all the posts there. Then ask yourself whether you are bing stupid or not.

Last edited:

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Sass_50 said:
I guess i just want to know if I'm being stupid about things....I live in Canada and am planning to go back to visit him in the next few months.

Yes, you are being stupid. He is having sex with many other tourists while you are gone (and maybe even when you are there) and extorting money from them and you and anyone else who gets a treat of the old one-eyed trouser snake (which note- this may include men and you better use good , very good non DOminican condoms) . Wake up. I bet you pay for 100% of the calls as well.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Dominican Babe said:
But you know, Dominican guys are not all like that, even though many people on this board will tell you that they are.

You are right but nobody has met this guy yet.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Don't "Think LONG & HARD!",as Dominican Babe Advised!

Just take it,"Long & Hard!"
Don't talk about "Love",talk about "LUST", and know the difference!

I see nothing wrong with an independent woman having some "Pay for Play" sex to make her vacation more stimulating!But as I always say,
"You don't have to buy the whole cow,just to have a glass of milk!"
No need to give this guy a lot of money just to give you a good poke!
After all,you are paying for dinner,the disco,and the cabana! Do that,spend a few hours with the guy,and move on! When he sees you the next day,or goes to the airport with you,just say "No!" to "Sankies"! Would you pay a guy who has sex with you in Canada?? Would you give a guy you have dated a few times money for "School",or a "Sick Mother"?Then why pay a guy here? These guys are a "Dime A Dozen".Just enjoy getting laid with a lot of young goodlooking men,and leave it at that!
PS, "TRY" the "Animation Team Members" next trip,a "Bartender" is "bottom feeding" here!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Justintime

Aug 18, 2004
The "fallen in 'lust' " part...

...was probably closer than 'fallen in love'.

You guys are actually taking it easy on this one. ;)

May I reiterate to the original poster the importance of reading everything you can about 'sankies' on this board. I know you're new, so you've got a lot of reading to do. The reason for that is there has been 'millions' of folks in the same place you are and with possibly a very, very, very, few (...well, almost no) exceptions they've been heartbroken and/or ripped off.

And....read CCCCCCCC's last post 10 times, then Hillbilly's 'three golden rules' about sankies 10 times. The rest of the stuff you can read once, cause it's the same story and there is enough of the 'same stories' to keep you reading for a year.

Wishing a fellow Canadian well...
Justin

Last edited:

Lechero

Aug 11, 2004
Why, is it better off in The Clown Bin?
If Robert charged $1 for every "Sankie" related thread started he could retire a very wealthy man!

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Criss Colon said:

I see nothing wrong with an independent woman having some "Pay for Play" sex to make her vacation more stimulating!But as I always say,
After all,you are paying for dinner,the disco,and the cabana! Do that,spend a few hours with the guy,and move on! When he sees you the next day,or goes to the airport with you,just say "No!" to "Sankies"! Would you pay a guy who has sex with you in Canada?? Would you give a guy you have dated a few times money for "School",or a "Sick Mother"?Then why pay a guy here? These guys are a "Dime A Dozen".Just enjoy getting laid with a lot of young goodlooking men,and leave it at that!
PS, "TRY" the "Animation Team Members" next trip,a "Bartender" is "bottom feeding" here!

99% of women dont know how to do that.

I really believe that the majority of these women know they are being suckered but in some twisted way feel they deserve to be. Some poeple are just gluttons for punishment.

Larry

Music

Bronze
Apr 19, 2002
www.flickr.com
:laugh: :laugh: that was funny Criss Colon

Sass 50 hasn't posted again i think everyone might have scared them away!!

I hope Sass 50 really pays close attention they are all trying to warn you seriously.
Just take it as fun and leave it behind. I've been loved by so many Dominican men on every trip lol and I've had marriage proposals too lol!
I always tell them you'll love another one next week when I'm gone :laugh: !!
just have fun, come home and wait until your next trip for some more fun! ;)

Criss Colon said:

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Charity Donations

It seems to me that we as responsible people who owe a debt to the poor and staving children of the DR have a forum here to donate thousands of dollars to a worthwhile charity. Here is what I propose:
Since we give soooo much free advise to the art of sankie love, sankie etc. etc. we should get paid for information by all those that do not want to listen to good advise and insist on sending money to the sankie.Ten percent of the money should be put in an escrow account for the donor so that she has some of the savings retained at the end of the affair. Twenty percent should be sent to a charity org. that will be selected by popular vote of DR1 members. The balance we will advise the sankie lover to send so that you "may follow your heart", and "live life to the fullest"
In this way I think we will all feel better that the person didnt follow our advise and lost all her money

Any other suggestions as to how we can make some money for a charitable cause off of this deal??

JOHN

mofi

Feb 9, 2005
Hotel workers.

Coming from an ex animation team worker, I will say that what they say about you paying or giving him money is true. If this guy is truely into you he will pay for you to go out on the town, he will suprise you with gifts when you go back and on and on and on...... If he says he loves you, that he wants you to have his baby ect ect. and you have only known him for a week run for the hills, and don't look back. Most guys that are not sankies and are seriously intrested in you would not mention anything like this for a long long time.

stormer

Apr 27, 2004
mofi said:
Coming from an ex animation team worker, I will say that what they say about you paying or giving him money is true. If this guy is truely into you he will pay for you to go out on the town, he will suprise you with gifts when you go back and on and on and on...... If he says he loves you, that he wants you to have his baby ect ect. and you have only known him for a week run for the hills, and don't look back. Most guys that are not sankies and are seriously intrested in you would not mention anything like this for a long long time.

This is true, but some Sankies, although use you for money (among other things), really do seem to care......or I am just imagining this?

chadfisher21

Feb 13, 2005
Sass_50 said:

No don't go back unless you're thinking about giving the guy money or trying effortlessly to get him a visa

Status
Not open for further replies.