Sun Sentinel on Dominicans in Florida

Marianopolita

Former Spanish forum Mod 2010-2021
Dec 26, 2003
Dolores,

Your timing is impeccable. I was hoping to get some up to date details on where Dominicans are in Miami. This article points me in the right direction.

Many thanks,

-Lesley D-

Rogelio

Aug 25, 2007
Punta Perla is a rare once in a lifetime real estate opportunity for you to be a part of a truly world class development. All of our properties come with a membership to our 3 championship golf courses and also, our exclusive Beach club.

Below you will find a link with an MSNBC video just released, that explains in detail why the Dominican Republic is such a good investment opportunity.

MSNBC Video

Punta Perla Resort Golf Club & Spa is drawing to a close of Phase One. Of the first 2000 units released. 95% of the beach front units are sold, the marina is sold out, the Caribbean village is sold out and we have a very limited number of prime properties still available on Star Island, the first signature Golf Course and the Tropical Village.

In 24/30 months when Phase one of Punta Perla is completed, with the property market in the Punta Cana region as it is at today, the present purchase price is projected to increase by at least 100%. These projections are based on local comparisons, of completed projects, in the Punta Cana region of the Dominican Republic by local, and international real estate professionals around the World who state "We have never experienced a market like this in the Caribbean, or elsewhere, ever".

I have attached some of our Information for you to review.
Please Visit our Website and Click on Properties to View Pricing and Floor Plans at Welcome to Punta Perla Sales
View Attachments and Website for further details.

These are prime units and are being sold worldwide, so Time is of the Essence. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so we can allocate and reserve one of our units to best meet your needs.

Please find attached information regarding our up coming site inspection tours. You will be staying at the beautiful 5 star all-inclusive Paradisus Palma Real Resort and Spa. You can view their website at All Inclusive Dominican Republic Resort| Paradisus Palma Real.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can be of any other service to you.

All the Best,

Roger(Rogelio) Hawkins
International Real Estate Sales Executive
Punta Perla Sales & Marketing LLC.
6451 N. Federal Hwy Ste 1200Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33308
Cell: 786-277-0258
Office: 954- 491-8501 Fax: 954-491-8130 Email: rogerh@puntaperlaproperties.com

jabader

Aug 25, 2007
Great Home Business

Quit your day job:
<a href "http://myblog.es/greathomebusiness/">great home business<a>