A young dominican gir to be proud of

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
Aisha Syed Castro is a young 14 year Violinist from Santiago that is making the city of Santiago as well as the rest of the country proud.

At the tender age of only 11 she was already playing for the National Symphony Orchestra and was requested to play for the queen of England

She has played in very important stages such as Royal Festival Hall and the Royal Albert Hall and has shared stage with opera greatest Francisco Cassanova another dominican to be proud of.
http://www.listindiario.com.do/revistas/oh/vidabelleza/talentoh.htm

easygoin

Bronze
Jan 2, 2005
Better things to come

She seems to have a God-given gift and the (best of luck to her in the future). ;) ;) ;)

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
easygoin said:
She seems to have a God-given gift and the (best of luck to her in the future). ;) ;) ;)
Yes she does.
I also wish her a very long healthy drug free successful future as well.

RHM

Doctor of Diplomacy
Sep 23, 2002
www.thecandidacy.com
Anna Coniglio said:
Great to hear something positive. All the best to her.

That's cool. And I am not surprised that she is from Santiago. That city is full of cultured people like AZB. Just last night he and I were discussing Yo-Yo Ma. :) :) :)

(the funny part is that we actually were...AZB is quite the Renaissance Man)

Best of luck to the young musician. Perhaps they will name a stadium after her.

Scandall
* I can play the "spoons"

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
Scandall said:
Scandall
* I can play the "spoons"

So what? I can use bottles and make sounds with them too :p hahaha j/k

I can imagine what her future will be like, very bright young girl......... two thumbs up.

NY1

Feb 26, 2002
Glad to hear about this wonderful story.

What is sad, is that a positive story like this barely gets any posts. If it were about some sankie, all the usual suspects would come out of the woodwork to put their .02 in. Kind of shows you what drives some people to post around here!