When I Grow Up...

gringito

Feb 21, 2005
When I grow up I want to be a white, blue-eyed "sankie". I have been working hard and smart to make the money one needs to wheel and deal so I could be with the hotties in all the right places only to find out that there are hotties that don't care about your money and are even willing to pay for everything to be with you? And then they fall in love with you, leave you for home and pine away on the internet about you, making you even more famous and "in demand"? Obviously, I have been fishing up the wrong stream all this time. But I can change my ways. Maybe I need a t-shirt that says "I Will Work For P***y! I probably need it in English and Spanish. The Anglo girls seem to go for that spanish accent... Te amo bebe.

Regards

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
Hey I want to be just like a sankie when I grow up. Is there a sankie training centre. Maybe those ladies who are dating a sankie can help me out. Ask your sankie where he gets his training from.

Chiquita

Oct 3, 2004
Seems to me all you have to do is move to the DOminican Republic and get a job on a resort. You would get your best training session working in animation. It seems like it is written in their contracts to please the lady guests in every way possible. Once you achieve that you will get all the sex, and money you need. Especially all the money you need to survive since the sex would only last for one week at a time. But you would always have a steady flow of sex, in a wide variety. What more could a man ask for....I don't understand why these men want out, they are living the lives most men would love to lead.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Over my dead body!

gringito said:
When I grow up I want to be a white, blue-eyed "sankie". I have been working hard and smart to make the money one needs to wheel and deal so I could be with the hotties in all the right places only to find out that there are hotties that don't care about your money and are even willing to pay for everything to be with you? And then they fall in love with you, leave you for home and pine away on the internet about you, making you even more famous and "in demand"? Obviously, I have been fishing up the wrong stream all this time. But I can change my ways. Maybe I need a t-shirt that says "I Will Work For P***y! I probably need it in English and Spanish. The Anglo girls seem to go for that spanish accent... Te amo bebe.

Regards
Take a number and stand behind me on line!!. I will be known as "King Sankie, the Millionaire".

Chiquita, the "cards" do not need to be played right. Any novice would be able to do it. A few "tu eres linda", "te amo", "estoy loco por ti", "quiero casarme contigo", "quiero tener un hijo contigo", "mi mama tuvo un accidente, mandame dinero", "traeme unos Air Jordan", "mandamelo por western union", will do just fine!.

Last edited:

mofi

Feb 9, 2005
Chiquita said:
Seems to me all you have to do is move to the DOminican Republic and get a job on a resort. You would get your best training session working in animation. It seems like it is written in their contracts to please the lady guests in every way possible. Once you achieve that you will get all the sex, and money you need. Especially all the money you need to survive since the sex would only last for one week at a time. But you would always have a steady flow of sex, in a wide variety. What more could a man ask for....I don't understand why these men want out, they are living the lives most men would love to lead.
Hey you don't have to go to DR you could go to any country with an all inclusive, Dr, Cuba, Mexico I am sure they are in Spain, and all the european all inclusives as well. Thats the all inclusive life. All inclusive by day and sankie for life or something like that.

project9

May 29, 2004
Chiquita: and how do you play your cards right? Harrassing the girls as soon as they step in the hotel? Tell them a bunch of crap like Miguel said? Take her to meet your family so they can take advantage of her too? Don't pay for even a motoconcho ride?

... as Miguel said, those "right cards" could be played by anyone. The only thing needed is to get rid of every bit of self-respect you got in you.

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
mofi said:
Hey you don't have to go to DR you could go to any country with an all inclusive, Dr, Cuba, Mexico I am sure they are in Spain, and all the european all inclusives as well. Thats the all inclusive life. All inclusive by day and sankie for life or something like that.

Cuba? are you out of your mind?. Canadians can't even send money through western union there. And Americans have hard time going there. Plus the sankie-alikes there make so little that the DR sankies are multi-millionaires compared to them. But would be alot cheaper to maintain a cuban sankie-alikes than their DR buddies.

Chiquita

Oct 3, 2004
project9 said:
Chiquita: and how do you play your cards right? Harrassing the girls as soon as they step in the hotel? Tell them a bunch of crap like Miguel said? Take her to meet your family so they can take advantage of her too? Don't pay for even a motoconcho ride?

... as Miguel said, those "right cards" could be played by anyone. The only thing needed is to get rid of every bit of self-respect you got in you.

You just have to know what to say and who to say it to! That's right get rid of your self respect and don't give a sh*t about anyone's feelings.

Bonita Morena

Sep 24, 2004
miguel said:
Take a number and stand behind me on line!!. I will be known as "King Sankie, the Millionaire".

Chiquita, the "cards" do not need to be played right. Any novice would be able to do it. A few "tu eres linda", "te amo", "estoy loco por ti", "quiero casarme contigo", "quiero tener un hijo contigo", "mi mama tuvo un accidente, mandame dinero", "traeme unos Air Jordan", "mandamelo por western union", will do just fine!.

Don't forget "vivo solo parati", "quiero esposo contigo", "traeme un cellphone"!
These guys have all the lines....anyone can do it as long as you forget about everyone else's feelings....

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
gringito said:
When I grow up I want to be a white, blue-eyed "sankie". I have been working hard and smart to make the money one needs to wheel and deal so I could be with the hotties in all the right places only to find out that there are hotties that don't care about your money and are even willing to pay for everything to be with you?

The general audience for male sankies are not "hotties" as you say but old, fat ugly tourist women - your work is getting it up not getting paid.

mofi

Feb 9, 2005
stallion said:
Cuba? are you out of your mind?. Canadians can't even send money through western union there. And Americans have hard time going there. Plus the sankie-alikes there make so little that the DR sankies are multi-millionaires compared to them. But would be alot cheaper to maintain a cuban sankie-alikes than their DR buddies.
I didn't mean they make more money. With cuban rules that would be difficult not impossible but difficult. I meant that they get around and if your not in cuba I am sure there is a cuban working in the hotel your prefer to stay at. I had 3 cubans working with me, they all had two wives one where they were working and one back home in cuba, please a girlfriend and occasionally picked up a fling here or there. so my comment about sankies wasn't based on the money but more on the fact that they get around.

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
For sure. Sankie is the oldest proffesion on the book. Or also known as gigilo's however gigilos are selective and make way more money than sankies.

gringito

Feb 21, 2005
That Won't Fly!

ricktoronto said:
The general audience for male sankies are not "hotties" as you say but old, fat ugly tourist women - your work is getting it up not getting paid.

I will certainly be a select sankie then for sure. And I have very rich tastes too. I will definitely need a car and driver to go pick up my western unions for me. Or direct deposit into my BHD account would be easier for my women but I will still want that car and driver.hehe

project9

May 29, 2004
Gringito part of the sankie's appeal is his low-life ghetto-trash(tm) looks and manners. So if you play like an elite sankie you won't get as many victims as the others. Remember, you have to give the impresion that you are very poor so when your mom gets sick the victim can feel the need to send you money without you asking so she can tell to her friends: "He's never asked for money". Also if you get selective your chances will be very limited and you'll have to compete with a another sankie (posibly a veteran one) for the very few decent looking girls that would fall for a sankie.

gringito

Feb 21, 2005
Well Then...

project9 said:
Gringito part of the sankie's appeal is his low-life ghetto-trash(tm) looks and manners. So if you play like an elite sankie you won't get as many victims as the others. Remember, you have to give the impresion that you are very poor so when your mom gets sick the victim can feel the need to send you money without you asking so she can tell to her friends: "He's never asked for money". Also if you get selective your chances will be very limited and you'll have to compete with a another sankie (posibly a veteran one) for the very few decent looking girls that would fall for a sankie.

I guess I'll just remain a boring business guy and stick with Latinas. They are more fun anyway.

Bonita Morena

Sep 24, 2004
I agree with Project9, the poorer you protray yourself the more victims you will attract. You need to show her that you live in the ghettoist part of town and you have to help out with the bills. You have make yourself seem like you can't even afford your next meal! The poorer the better, make the gringas feel sorry for you. ;)

gringito

Feb 21, 2005
The problem Is...

I am not poor and I cannot pull that off. The idea of being a Sankie is so much fun but the reeality is I like my life like it is and I love Latinas. My family moved from the U.S. when I was 10 to Oslo, Norway but my father used to get music albums from the States. One day we got a new box of albums in the mail and it included Herb Albert's "Tijajuana Cream". I took one look at that gorgeous naked, brown eyed, brown haired Latina and I was had. I have been hooked every since.

Sam

Feb 9, 2005
stallion said:

Trust me Mofi is right. Ok so Americans cant go there but who needs them when they have the british, canadian and germans. I have met many entertainers in cuba who have a different girl every week and have girls visiting them at least 3 times a year and sending gifts and money.

I met one entertainer who was at the hotel for 6 months but then moved to canada to marry some girl who he didnt love but was hoping to move his family out there soon after. I have also spoken to many girls who are 'in love' wit cuban entertainers and are spending a forune flying out there evry few months, ringing them every night and getting in contact with other ppl that are goin to the same hotel so they can pass on gifts.

One of my friends went to the same hotel 4 times in 9 months and was ringing a guy she met out there every week and sending money and gifts but then suddenly she couldnt get hold of him anymore and she found out from a friend that he had moved to Germany to live with a girl he'd met but he had been telling my friend that he wanted to marry her.

There are sankies in cuba just as there are in dr and they are just as bad!!

mofi

Feb 9, 2005
Sam said:
Trust me Mofi is right. Ok so Americans cant go there but who needs them when they have the british, canadian and germans. I have met many entertainers in cuba who have a different girl every week and have girls visiting them at least 3 times a year and sending gifts and money.
!!
Actually that isn't true, there are not that many americans that go to cuba but believe it or not they still go they fly out of canada or mexico, they put canadian flags or whatever on the luggage and when they arrive they ask the people at immigration not to stamp there passports that way there is no problems with the amiercan immigration or gov. when they return. And if the cubans dont' play there sankie game on home ground then they move out of the country and play it somewhere else.