A Dominican Girlfriend

gsupa

Nov 14, 2004
I'd like to date a 18-23 year old dominicana. I'm in Sosua but I'm more attracted to the blanquita, long hair and educated women.
I've heard that the Cibao region is the best place to meet them.

My question is how do you approach them? What strategies do you use?
What about places like PUCMM/UTESA? Should I take classes there ?
Go to Church over there?

I've seen some posts by a guy named AZB, I don't know him but with some others posters, he seems to get things right on this topic, I'd like to hear from him too.

NB.If you have wild stories that are too hot to be posted here and you prefer to email them to me or PM me, feel free to do so. Thanks! ;) ;) :D

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
How do you approach them? Just sneak behind them and squeeze their butt.
You would go to all the trouble to enroll in UTESA just to hit on them. Just dress nice go to plaza international in santiago, pump in to them and start talking to them. or go to UTESA and offer them a ride in your bmw rental car.

Castellamonte

Bronze
Mar 3, 2005
Cabrera
www.villa-castellamonte.com
stallion said:
How do you approach them? Just sneak behind them and squeeze their butt.
You would go to all the trouble to enroll in UTESA just to hit on them. Just dress nice go to plaza international in santiago, pump in to them and start talking to them. or go to UTESA and offer them a ride in your bmw rental car.
I tend to agree...except the squeeze part. That might not go over too well ;)

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Utesa in santiago is full of beautiful girls, so is PUCMM (but they are richer and more arrogant). If you don't speak fluent spanish, forget it man, you will not be able to communicate.
Good luck.
AZB

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
It might be wise to get out of Sosua, unless

you are gainfully employed there.

You had best make a few friends first.

Then you go out to the nicer bars and places where your target demographic hang out. Francifol, Ahi-Bar, Tribeca, Baha, Daquiloco, and a couple of the places near the university (PUCMM, not UTESA-that is low class-but you get what you pay for, I suppose).

Once introductions are made, you might make some advancements.

Now, if you are just looking for some squeeze, got to the places AZB has mentioned and find something you like and put it on the line. All types go there. He is considered an expert in the field...

Remember, a lot of the gals speak good English nowadays, so be careful how you come on...

HB :(:(:D:D

gsupa

Nov 14, 2004
I'm fluent in spanish, my ex was from Venezuela but that was 10 years ago ;) I'll see if I can take some classes at PUCMM or UTESA, it certainly could be cool. It's funny...these arrogant girls you mention are still human beings, not gods. I can treat them right but I'm not quite ready to worship any of them. ;)

Girls too have to do "some" job to conquer the man. ;) When I get some rejections, I'll keep hitting on them, my spanish will surely improve that way ;) ;) ;)

AZB said:
Utesa in santiago is full of beautiful girls, so is PUCMM (but they are richer and more arrogant). If you don't speak fluent spanish, forget it man, you will not be able to communicate.
Good luck.
AZB

gsupa

Nov 14, 2004
stallion said:
or go to UTESA and offer them a ride in your bmw rental car.

At 150 mph... ;) Only problem is the giant holes I saw on some autopistas/calles . Well, this sure could turn into a fun and bumpy ride ;) :bunny: ;)