Bus Service

Moca

Jul 1, 2004
Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone had information about Bus Service between the East Coast and Santo Domingo. I have seen Caribe Tours site and it seems like they don't.

Enjoy your day,

Moca

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
If you search first, (and post once), you will find no shortage of advice on the Higuey or Bavaro bus routes to the capital. Metro and Caribe don't serve the south, you are right.

Moca

Jul 1, 2004
Searched

Rick,

I still haven't found the name of a bus line or the location of their terminal in the capital. I am looking for a bus line that travels from Santo Domingo to La Romana.

Thank You,

M

ninnees1

Mar 3, 2005
Check a few post down - titled Santo Domingo to Punta Cana, you will find good info on the buses, stops location, times, and cost to get you from west to east. I don't think there is an offoical name like "Carbie Tours" as it is explanied it is just a smaller bus .....same service. Hope this help in your search.

buseouno

Feb 22, 2005
The bus to LaRomana can be boarded just next to Plaza Lama.
As your standing facing the front of Plaza Lama, go to the left and it's just to the right, I believe around the first corner is Asomiro and the second corner is sichoem. ( probably not spelled right)
Ken

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Moca said:
Rick,

I still haven't found the name of a bus line or the location of their terminal in the capital. I am looking for a bus line that travels from Santo Domingo to La Romana.

Thank You,

M

In addition to the existing posts about the east-west buses, you can take guaguas from the capital to Boca Chica, then San Pedro and La Romana if you are adventurous and speak Spanish.