Apart-Hotel Lomar

chacha

Feb 14, 2005
Hola

Does anyone here happen to know what the apart-hotel Lomar is like, rooms security ect. Its located on Av Malecon Puerto Plata.

:classic:

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
chacha said:
Hola

Does anyone here happen to know what the apart-hotel Lomar is like, rooms security ect. Its located on Av Malecon Puerto Plata.

:classic:

I have stayed there 3 weeks ago. The rooms are average. Unless you get the apartment suite which comes equiped with fride, sofas, table,air condition and living room area. They have a security watchman on all nights. They are safe, the guards question all visitors if they come in a group of more than 1(for locals). to sleep overnight. During the day reception calls you and anounces all visitors and if is ok sends them up to you. Its 3 storeys high.
The regular rooms come with 2 queen size beds, TV,Air condition and a phone. The showers do not have a bath tub. And their prices have recently sky rocketed thet were asking for $1,000 RD($35 us) for the regular room and $1,400RD($44 us) for the apartment. They also have a small restaurant downstairs and they can bring you up the food to your room. You can also check www.puertoplataguide.com (accomadations) for Tell # and picture of the hotel. The prices of the rooms on the website have not been updated since like year 2000? So they are not current. Good luck.

Man?el

Jul 22, 2012
RD$1,100 for a room, pretty basic but clean, noisy a/c, windows didn't seem to close very well but street noise doesn't bother us. The malec?n was fairly quiet on Friday night.
Security seems good with a nice parking lot in the front. Didn't use the pool, nice bonus.

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
RD$1,100 for a room, pretty basic but clean, noisy a/c, windows didn't seem to close very well but street noise doesn't bother us. The malec?n was fairly quiet on Friday night.
Security seems good with a nice parking lot in the front. Didn't use the pool, nice bonus.

This thread is 8 years old but hopefully your up-to-date feedback will be of help to someone.

Alessandro

Aug 15, 2013
Yeah you right Mr.Dr loca this is an old thread but i think this is good information for us to get the knowledge about that and all the new members because a lot of new members have no idea about this thread but with this i think this is also not good to post the old thread anyways it's your matter i have no need to interfere ..have a nice day............

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Aparta-Hotel Lomar is a good hotel which is located directly on the Malec?n, only minutes away from beautiful Long Beach. Featuring cable TV, air conditioning, security, and a lively bar area and many rooms offer private balconies with oceanviews.

beautiful Long Beach? where is that?