Best Ribs

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Name: Rocky's
Reason Why?:
Have eaten them 6 or 7 times and they have always been great.
Fall of the bone with a great spicy sauce. The price is also right, cheap!

Last edited:

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
I agree. Best I have had................anywhere. Go great with a cold beer.

Larry

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Can I say that his 1/2 garlic roasted chicken is "To Die For!",

or do I have to start another thread for that??? add mashed potatoes & House salad!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"TO DIE FOR!!!!"
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

rafael

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
www.dr-tourist.tv
While I am a bit partial to Tony Roma's for ribs, I ALWAYS have ribs at Rockys. They are great, and robert is right the price is great. Plus having WIFI access while eating dinner is all good!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
For sure! I think I mentioned a couple of times last year that I'm not a rib fan but had to taste these to see what all the fuss was about. They are the best ribs I've ever had.

I wanted my sister to have a taste this trip but we were only going to be in Sosua for a few hours and I was told that ribs were only served at night. I talked to Esmarelda (Marc was having his Siesta) and the sweetheart cooked some up for us.

Shhh don't tell Marco. :nervous:

Camden Tom

Bronze
Dec 1, 2002
I'm still waiting to find out........

.....I've stopped there three times for ribs, most recently, Superbowl Sunday, and they have always run out. I almost got an order on SB Sunday but they had just served their last order to that damn AlaninDr or Mary, I'm not sure which. One of these days, I'll find out what all this hype is about. I'll take another stab at it on Sunday the 27th. Anybody want to join us(except that SOB AlaninDr) Marco, damnit, you better have some rib for Mary and I.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Anna Coniglio said:
For sure! I think I mentioned a couple of times last year that I'm not a rib fan but had to taste these to see what all the fuss was about. They are the best ribs I've ever had.

I wanted my sister to have a taste this trip but we were only going to be in Sosua for a few hours and I was told that ribs were only served at night. I talked to Esmarelda (Marc was having his Siesta) and the sweetheart cooked some up for us.

Shhh don't tell Marco. :nervous:

Yes! on this day, they gave the ribs to the out-of-towners and us regulars had to be content with only a darn chicken sandwich... ;)

juanita

Bronze
Apr 22, 2004
I get my weekly supply at Chef Pepper in Santo Domingo, I trow them myself on the BBQ and go into rib heaven every single time! One rack usually cost me about $250 pesos and comes pre-cooked, seasoned and with extra sauce! If I want to go out for ribs I usually go to Fridays, I like the atmosphere there! :classic: