Need a good meal in L.A.

Shelby Stokes

Oct 13, 2004
Dominican in Los Angeles, CA and have tried extensively to locate others that know all things Dominican. I know all about the Mexicans, Belizians even know of some Cuban eateries. Trust that I desire for some real fried plantons and a great empanada. Ayuda Mi!!! Oh, by the way I have tried to contact the cultural programs but have not received any feedback. I have always had success of information from this forum.

Thank all of you. One more thing. I would like a nice Dominican woman to go with the dinner. If there are relatives of any of you all here in L.A., since the Dominican population is pretty non-exsistence in this city.

Thanks

raquelg78

Mar 29, 2005
Una Dominicana en LALA Land

Hi,

I was born in Santo Domingo, grew up in New Jersey, and moved out to Los Angeles 4 years ago. I miss the food, loud conversations, the dancing, the music....you know name! I'd love to meet others that know where our little island is. Please e-mail me if you still would like to meet a Dominicana stranded in LALA land. ;)

Raquel

Shelby Stokes

Oct 13, 2004
Te Veo

raquelg78 said:
Hi,

I was born in Santo Domingo, grew up in New Jersey, and moved out to Los Angeles 4 years ago. I miss the food, loud conversations, the dancing, the music....you know name! I'd love to meet others that know where our little island is. Please e-mail me if you still would like to meet a Dominicana stranded in LALA land. ;)

Raquel

Raquel,

I would like nothing more than to meet you morenita. At this time I am very busy starting a non-profit and building my career. A hot meal from my past life con mi lito y lita, I will do my best to stay up with you. Keep in contact and I have sent you the information you asked for.

Gee

Jan 5, 2005
Soy Mexicana, but as I have been doing research on Dominicanos, I have looked as well. Sorry I have not been able to locate any authentic Dominican eateries, but there is Sabor y Son "Caribbean food" in Inglewood
www.saboryson1.com
When the Centro Cultural Dominicano has events, there is always food available.

jasminh1

Feb 27, 2008
Dominicana in Los Angeles

Name: Jasmn

STRANDED!!!

Please Help...

I need food - bachata - and primos.

Thank you