Sankie Pankie Bahia Principe 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rio~San~juan

Aug 3, 2004
www.faceparty.co.uk
ADVICE TO ANYONE WHO GOES TO BAHIA PRINCIPE RIO SAN JUAN

WATCH OUT FOR THE SANKIES

THERE ARE ALOT OF THEM THERE, NOT ONLY IN THE ANIMATION TEAM THE WHOLE PLACE IS FULL OF THEM.

WATCH AND LEARN. ! ! !

I HAD MY EYES WIDE OPEN AND SAW THINGS I DIDNT WANT TO SEE! BUT NOT AT LEAST I KNOW WHAT THEY ARE LIKE. :ermm:

WHOS BEEN WITH ANYONE FROM BAHIA

Last edited by a moderator:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I already said there will be no list. Asking if anyone knows any of the workers at that resort is fine. Write that list again and I delete the whole thread.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Good!

Rio~San~juan said:

THERE ARE ALOT OF THEM THERE, NOT ONLY IN THE ANIMATION TEAM THE WHOLE PLACE IS FULL OF THEM.

WATCH AND LEARN. ! ! !

I HAD MY EYES WIDE OPEN AND SAW THINGS I DIDNT WANT TO SEE! BUT NOT AT LEAST I KNOW WHAT THEY ARE LIKE. :ermm:

You are not saying anything that we did not already know. BUTTT coming from a female(you), I hope that some posters are reading/listening!!!!.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
If anyone knows anyone at BAHIA PRINCIPE RIO SAN JUAN I'm sure they will get in touch with you and if they do it by PM even better.

Chiquita

Oct 3, 2004
I've been to Bahia Principe a couple of times, I know the guys on the animation team, and I don't agree with you. I don't think that they are ALL sankies just a handle of them. I think they are a group of guys that enjoy partying and want to have fun. ;)

Beso

Mar 1, 2005
Haven't we all been with the Bahia boys??? It seems as if they get mentioned many times? My group of friends have a list, do you? Don't worry, I won't mention them here, but I will list them in a PM if you are that interested. When were you there to notice all this activity? OH boy..... what did you see that you didn't want to see???? I'm very curious. PM me with your stories, this should be fun.....

Rio~San~juan said:

WATCH AND LEARN. ! ! !

Beso

Mar 1, 2005
I agree that they just want to have fun. AND, that they are FUN!!!! Why do we all continue to go back? We can go to any island, it's the fun they are "required"(by job description) to provide us that keeps us returning to the boys. Chiquita, how are you? Haven't heard from you in awhile.

Chiquita said:
I've been to Bahia Principe a couple of times, I know the guys on the animation team, and I don't agree with you. I don't think that they are ALL sankies just a handle of them. I think they are a group of guys that enjoy partying and want to have fun. ;)

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
Rio~San~juan said:

WATCH AND LEARN. ! ! !

instead of listing of listing people who work there, you should lists the hotels in the Dominican Republic that have Sankies ....

here i'll start you off..... A is for Allegro, B is for Bahia, C...... Z ... fill in the blanks....

What a waste of space on the forum !

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
hotels in the Dominican Republic that have Sankies ....

la_barbie said:
instead of listing of listing people who work there, you should lists the hotels in the Dominican Republic that have Sankies ....

here i'll start you off..... A is for Allegro, B is for Bahia, C...... Z ... fill in the blanks....

la barbie posts in may of 2004

la_barbie said:
lets just say i made a gay guy go straight on one of my trips ... ill leave the rest to the imagination!

I just wonder if you are still performing this type of public service work?

Chuckuindy

Bonita Morena

Sep 24, 2004
Boys@bahia Principe Rio San Juan

Rio~San~juan said:

WATCH AND LEARN. ! ! !

I've been to Bahia a couple times myself and I know most of the guys on the animation team. You just have to remember that you are not the ONLY girl that these guys are with. They have many girlfriends all over the world, who like us, keep going back to visit them. There job is to entertain the guest and make sure that everyone is happy. If you think about it, they are just doing there jobs! They just take their job to a whole other level. You can't blame the boys though, we're the ones that keep going back for more. Even though you keep in touch with them when you return home, you need to carry on with your life and continue on with your daily routines. Once you leave the hotel, they may call you or you call them and they tell you things you want to hear, but trust me they are continuing on with their daily routines: MEETING AND ENTERTAINING the FEMALE guests to the BEST of their abilities! Keeping in touch with the boys at Bahia will at least guarantee that your next trip back will be FUN AND EXCITING as it always is. The animation team at Bahia is great, they are very friendly and can be really sweet guys. I love talking to them and they are great guys to party with, just don't go on vacation looking for love, go looking to have a good time! (That's a lesson that some of us have to learn the hard way!) So on your next trip don't wear your heart on your sleeve, keep your guard up and have LOTS AND LOTS OF FUN!;)

Last edited:

mofi

Feb 9, 2005
la_barbie said:

You know it might just be faster to list the hotels that don't have sankies.....There wouldn't be a list that way!

mofi

Feb 9, 2005
Bonita Morena said:
I've been to Bahia a couple times myself and I know most of the guys on the animation team. You just have to remember that you are not the ONLY girl that these guys are with. They have many girlfriends all over the world, who like us, keep going back to visit them. There job is to entertain the guest and make sure that everyone is happy. If you think about it, they are just doing there jobs! They just take their job to a whole other level. You can't blame the boys though, we're the ones that keep going back for more. Even though you keep in touch with them when you return home, you need to carry on with your life and continue on with your daily routines. Once you leave the hotel, they may call you or you call them and they tell you things you want to hear, but trust me they are continuing on with their daily routines: MEETING AND ENTERTAINING the FEMALE guests to the BEST of their abilities! Keeping in touch with the boys at Bahia will at least guarantee that your next trip back will be FUN AND EXCITING as it always is. The animation team at Bahia is great, they are very friendly and can be really sweet guys. I love talking to them and they are great guys to party with, just don't go on vacation looking for love, go looking to have a good time! (That's a lesson that some of us have to learn the hard way!) So on your next trip don't wear your heart on your sleeve, keep your guard up and have LOTS AND LOTS OF FUN!;)

Yes there job is to entertain the guest, but there job is also to ensure that guests come back. Many hotels rely on guests coming back. Speaking from experience, I sat with a couple on morning at breakfast who had been to the hotel I was working at a total of 8 times......thats a lot of money and good business for the hotels.

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
play safe ladies

I cant believe that some of the posters were AMAZED that these guys play with guys as well with girls. TRUST me...from PERSONAL experience...they DO.

I had the best boom boom in years with a guy...then the next night saw him sweet talking a fairly attractive woman. I wanted to run up and tell her that he was more than willing to have unprotected boom boom with me the night before (i insisted on protected boom boom). I was booming him by the way.

sooooooooooo....ladies (and guys)....have your fun....BUT PLEASE PLAY SAFE!!!

As a disclaimer....i DONT just travel for boom boom...i love the country...culture have met some real friends...and although my most recent trip was sort of disapointing....i plan on a return asap

Bonita Morena

Sep 24, 2004
mofi said:
Yes there job is to entertain the guest, but there job is also to ensure that guests come back. Many hotels rely on guests coming back. Speaking from experience, I sat with a couple on morning at breakfast who had been to the hotel I was working at a total of 8 times......thats a lot of money and good business for the hotels.

Yes and if these guys do thier "job" right,the ladies will keep going back again and again to see them. Which is good for the hotel. If they show the ladies a good time it will keep them coming back for more! This doesn't just go for the animation team at Bahia, it goes for all the resort workers. As long as they make the guests feel welcome and show them a good time the people will keep returning to the hotel. It doesn't matter how they show them a good time, as they have a good time while on their vacation!

Last edited:

stormer

Apr 27, 2004
Bonita Morena said:
Yes and if these guys do thier "job" right the ladies will keep going back again and again to see them. Which is good for the hotel. If they show the ladies a good time it will keep them coming back for more! This doesn't just go for the animation team at Bahia, it goes for all the resort workers. As long as they make the guests feel welcome and show them a good time the people will keep returning to the hotel. It doesn't matter how they show them a good time, as they have a good time while on their vacation!

Sadly this is so true, if they are shown a "good" time they will definitely be back for more!!!

Rio~San~juan

Aug 3, 2004
www.faceparty.co.uk
hola

hi

usually i am the one who is sticking up for these boys sayin they are good but after all the bad comments i heard i decided to go there with my eyes wide open and see if i could see what everyone else does,

and i saw things which i didnt really like and would rather not have seen but i did and i'll have to get used to it. :ermm:

i guess some of these workers (SOME) not all think they work hard so they should play hard too.

thats all there is too it in the long run.

you would have to be pretty special to change (SOME) of these boys. i can tell you that.

go there enjoy your time with them when you come home remember the good times, if your going to return to the same place go and enjoy yourself again. keep returning, its fun. but thats all it will be. fun

when one bus load leaves another comes. its handed to them on a plate.

think about it, if it was like that here wouldnt you be up to that too.

where like flys round **** and they just eat it up.

remember always wear protection !!!

Beso

Mar 1, 2005
Ouch!

Wow, it sounds like you got hurt??!!?? Aren't you glad taht you saw what is really going on? Wouldn't you rather know? I agree that if you have fun at a place then go back, but if your main source of fun is an animation sankie, then don't give him the time of day. You deserve better.
Don't give him the satisfaction of playing you. There are so many more islands to visit, or resorts in the DR. And yes, definitely use protection, but it should always be used, not just with a sankie...!!! I sent you a PM, write back.

Rio~San~juan said:
hi

usually i am the one who is sticking up for these boys sayin they are good but after all the bad comments i heard i decided to go there with my eyes wide open and see if i could see what everyone else does,

and i saw things which i didnt really like and would rather not have seen but i did and i'll have to get used to it. :ermm:

i guess some of these workers (SOME) not all think they work hard so they should play hard too.

thats all there is too it in the long run.

you would have to be pretty special to change (SOME) of these boys. i can tell you that.

go there enjoy your time with them when you come home remember the good times, if your going to return to the same place go and enjoy yourself again. keep returning, its fun. but thats all it will be. fun

when one bus load leaves another comes. its handed to them on a plate.

think about it, if it was like that here wouldnt you be up to that too.

where like flys round **** and they just eat it up.

remember always wear protection !!!

Jwb

Jan 10, 2002
There goes my lunch

jrzyguy said:
I had the best boom boom in years with a guy...then the next night saw him sweet talking a fairly attractive woman. I wanted to run up and tell her that he was more than willing to have unprotected boom boom with me the night before (i insisted on protected boom boom). I was booming him by the way.

You didn't have to detail who was doing what to who...............

stormer

Apr 27, 2004
jrzyguy said:
I cant believe that some of the posters were AMAZED that these guys play with guys as well with girls. TRUST me...from PERSONAL experience...they DO.

LOL, this is too funny!

Status
Not open for further replies.