American strategie for STI

Jun 5, 2004
Looking at the schedule that AA has put for the summer it looks like they are holding better times to leave out of JFK to STI. The flight to STI from JFK that left at about 9 pm is now leaving at 6pm and the flight that left from sti at 7am is now leaving at 930am the flight that left at one pm to sti is leaving at two pm thay have also added a flight from jfk that is 1889 leaves at 830am. Things are goign good for american I guess in sti i believe better than in SDq since they cancelled their late flight and only stayed with four nonstops and sti has five can anyone fill in on this I guess that american is willing to have their aircrafts sit in land for a little longer to acomodate passangers time. Or is it that they are scared of Delta annd Jetblue with their competence any ways this is very good for AA and I congratulate them on it.

santobonao

Bronze
Jun 3, 2003
www.telemundo.com
Five flights from NYC-STI is alot. Jetblue flight from JFK to STI will be more late in the summer, their flight is at 1240am toward santiago.

Delta airlines is not increasing their service to santo domingo like last year. Delta will operate 1 daily services to santiago and one daily services to santo domingo using 767-300 aircraft.

Jun 5, 2004
Just finished talking

Jimmydr said:
I hear Jet Blue is pulling out of DR?

I just finished talking with my friend over at Jet Blue and he told me that it was not true in the sense that nothing had been published on it. he did told me that they were short in planes and that if Santiago was not good they were MAYBE going to pull out by the end of the year because they needed the plane. (I hope they dont leave)