$264.40 tax included on TWA

R

Ray

Hello everyone,

I am a Travel Counselor at Dix Hills Travel and I just came across of a GOOD sale while I was checking out some rate for a client to SDQ. The fare is good travel to Santo Domingo/Puerto Plata from NYC/JFK on TWA for $264.40 R/T & any other TWA flight will be discounted 25% off published fare. For more info. pls e-mail me your request. @ rmodeesto@aol.com or by calling the agency at 1-800-673-5777 you may ask for either myself (Ray) or Hal.

Ray Modesto

C

Carlos Dalton

Dear Ray,

Great posting! AS wonderful price. There are many Americans [I lived in the Boston area for 25 + years], living here in Paradise who are always looking for reasonable air transportation from the DR to the States. All dislike American Airlines intensely - with just cause.

You might consider compiling an email list of regular, potential customers for regular monthly, biweekly, etc. emailings. The market is here!!

Again, thank you; a real public service - for Gringos & Dominicans.

J

Jon B

wow what a deal, is it round trip ? please e-mail me at jwb@freewwweb.com with additional info like length of stay limits and traveling restrictions.