Best Golf Course on the North Coast

Castellamonte

Bronze
Mar 3, 2005
Cabrera
www.villa-castellamonte.com
Name: Playa Grande Golf Course
Reason: There is a reason so many refer to this as the "Pebble Beach" of the Caribbean. Of the 18 championship holes, 10 of them hug the ocean overlooking soaring ocean seacliffs. An excellent challenge for avid golfers or superb entertainment for beginners. The lazy ones can stay at the beach while the golfers do their voodoo.

gringito

Feb 21, 2005
And...

Castellamonte said:
Name: Playa Grande Golf Course
Reason: There is a reason so many refer to this as the "Pebble Beach" of the Caribbean. Of the 18 championship holes, 10 of them hug the ocean overlooking soaring ocean seacliffs. An excellent challenge for avid golfers or superb entertainment for beginners. The lazy ones can stay at the beach while the golfers do their voodoo.

And it isn't just "any" ocean view, it is one of the most beautiful ocean views in the world. I hope you play golf and that someday very soon I can join you for a round of golf theere.

Regards

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
You must mean #17!!

An 88 yard long green with OB left and right.

Awesome course. A delightful place to play the game.

Right on!

HB :D:D

drtampa

Bronze
Oct 1, 2004
New Ulm, TX
No. I mean #7. It is the number one handicap hole at Playa Grande, very rare for a par 3. When the wind is blowing from the east, which it usually is, it is most demanding.