"On The Spot" interview with AZB

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
On the spot interview with AZB

Careful, you could be next! :devious:

1. How long have you been in the DR?
2. Why are you obsessed with sankies and poor people?
3. What's your favorite part of the Dominican Republic and why?
4. How did you find DR1?
5. What ethnic background are you?
6. What kind of car do you drive? Got any pics of it?
7. Has anyone ever threatened you with physical violence?
8. What's the worst thing that happened to you in the DR?
9. What's the best thing at ever happened to you in the DR?
10. List you top 5 favorite websites excluding DR1 & talibanreunited.com
11. What was the worst job you've ever had?
12. How do you deal with the fame on DR1?
13. Have you ever been paid for companionship?
14. How often do you actually go out to bars? How often do you score?
15. How do you deal with adjusting the backs of beautiful female patients?
16. What is your dream woman? Describe
17. Who and what annoys you the most about DR1?
18. How long do you work every day?
19. Have you ever seen a UFO? If yes, details.
20. Who do you admire most on DR1?

--------------------------

This should be interesting....

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
Ain't that the truth, Larry......this one would be just as interesting as CC's answers

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
My crystal bola says!!!

I can already see the "views" and "posts" numbers going up the roof!!!!.

I wonder what he is going to say on # 3?, :laugh:

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
He won'y have much to say!

I am in his house this weekend while he is doing the rounds in Sosua. I already have the roof cracked in one of the bedrooms, stove is blown up, cat's been microwaved, sofa has fine red wine drawings made by someone with long nails.

The home phone has now been assigned a 1 900 area code and the main door has been un-hinged.

If only I can get these people to refrain from disposing off toilet papers, condoms, cigarette butts, sanitary napkins in the toilet bowl (it already spilled over once).

I think he will be busy fixing everything as I am taking off.....before he comes back.

By the way someone please remind AZB that the music system and the projector lens were cracked before he left for Sosua.

I also need a new house to stay.....maybe I will now move down to Sosua with Uncle Eskatt.

Pavan

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
True!!

badpiece33 said:
I'm sure it will be Sosua or Cabarete
You are 1,000% correct. I bet my life that Santiago WILL NOT be mentioned, :eek:

Any bets????

Btw, where are the "how many wives do you have"?, or the "why in hell do you call your girlfriends "wives" questions?, hehe

Last edited:

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Pavan said:
I am in his house this weekend while he is doing the rounds in Sosua. I already have the roof cracked in one of the bedrooms, stove is blown up, cat's been microwaved, sofa has fine red wine drawings made by someone with long nails.

The home phone has now been assigned a 1 900 area code and the main door has been un-hinged.

If only I can get these people to refrain from disposing off toilet papers, condoms, cigarette butts, sanitary napkins in the toilet bowl (it already spilled over once).

I think he will be busy fixing everything as I am taking off.....before he comes back.

By the way someone please remind AZB that the music system and the projector lens were cracked before he left for Sosua.

I also need a new house to stay.....maybe I will now move down to Sosua with Uncle Eskatt.

Pavan
I would love you to come here but my daughter is visiting till Sunday and I am going to NY either Sunday or Monday for a short stay so it will have to wait till April my friend.

AZB, was last seen arm in arms with two very nice ladies or so they seemed. I was wondering why one had a adams apple but heck that is probably because she was Haitian. They were saying something that sounded like "AYE Papi" or something like that. He was a bit under the weather and the skin around his eyes were very dark, kind of like he hadn't slept in a while. He asked me for some blue babies as he ate his last 10 but I didn't know what he was referring to.

He had this look of someone who's body has been taken over by ET type things. Never saw him walk so loose.

I will let you know if I spot him again.

Escott

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Don't Expect Answers To Any Of Your Questions!!!!!!!!!!!

I have NEVER been able to get him to respond to even ONE question!

Maybe it is a Pakistani "thing!

Two reasons why "AZB" can't,or doesn't want,a second date!!!

#1,PakistaniForeplay,...."Slap,Slap,Slap,Punch,Punch,Punch,Kick,Kick,Kick,........"Now tell me AGAIN that you have a headache "Bi*#h"! :bandit:

#2,Pakistan,Where Men are Men,and Sheep are NERVIOUS!!!!!! :eek:

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

dawnwil

Bronze
Aug 27, 2003
the perfect houseguest!

Escott said:
I would love you to come here but my daughter is visiting till Sunday and I am going to NY either Sunday or Monday for a short stay so it will have to wait till April my friend. Escott

Exactamente! Pavan can housesit for you.

I've never heard of anyone so attuned to the little problems that arise in the day-to-day routines of someone else's home.

Pavan, you'd be welcome to stay at my house... oops, back in a moment.

HECK! Unbelievable. I just got a pm from a childhood friend of my estranged second cousin's long-lost father-in-law. He's arriving tomorrow!

Sorry, dear friend. Another time.

PS You might want to delete that bit about the projector lens. After all, Escott will be in NY soon and if AZB needs a replacement... oh boy.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
dawnwil said:
PS You might want to delete that bit about the projector lens. After all, Escott will be in NY soon and if AZB needs a replacement... oh boy.
I ain't gonna do that again. One projector project was enough to last a lifetime. Hey Pavan, you can stay in my rental Condo if you want. Oh wait, sorry brother it is rented it 08'.

PS> just got back from the beach and guess what! I saw AZB getting his back braided by, yes, you guessed it, a UBH. He seemed happy but didn't seem to recognize me today. He looked at me but either couldn't focus or couldnt concentrate for some reason. Don't quite understand what is going on but such is life.

Escott

Last edited:

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
I am starting to get worried about AZB now. ON the way to breakfast at Rockys I park my jeepeta and walk by a bar that has been closed for about a year and AZB was sleeping under the half open roll down steel door. I wouldnt have recognized him except for the braided hair on his back. I even asked how he was and he said "Great, found some more blue babies". He wouldnt let me take him to my condo for a shower insisted he was fine and that he was just looking for something when I stumbled upon him. I am having breakfast now but will check if he is out there when I finish my meal.

I am at a loss as to what to do now.

Escott