besitos

queenkleo_me

Mar 28, 2005
www.livejournal.com
hi!!my name's Margarita, i'm from DR and very proud of it!Now i live in Italy and i miss "mi tierra ermosisima"!IF U want chat with me in yahoomessenger my nick is queenk_leopatra and my email queenkleo_me@hellokitty.com
besitos...
my.php

my.php
my.php

This is me!​

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
No offense, sweetheart...but...

you look like you are 12 years old. What are you doing in Italy? Do you speak italian? I am just curious to see if you are one of these girls that hooked up with some lonely tourist and was wisked off because of the poverty in your country. Exactly what were you doing in the DR before you moved to Italy? I hate to say it but I think I know the answer to that question already...

Victor Laszlo

Bronze
Aug 24, 2004
Belated welcome

queenkleo_me, with all the silliness over whether anybody can see your pictures, no one has thought to welcome you to DR1. So, I welcome you now. You will find many nice people here (and a few not so nice). I hope you have a good time and make some nice friends.

Berzin, you miserable cynic, give the kid a break, will ya? She just got here and right away you start with the third degree. Why should any one care what she did in DR. By the way, her other post is in Italian.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Dear Victor...

I hope you realize that when you place yourself out there in a public forum(including pictures)there will be public opinions that others have (and will post) that you may find offensive, boring, stupid, etc.

This person put herself out there and all I did was ask a few questions because of the proliferation of young dominican girls whose sole purpose is to get off that island any way they can. If you travel to or live in the DR, you MUST know what I am talking about-one of the major ways they seek an exit from the DR is by hooking up with a tourist.

Now, if the girl happens to be young and pretty as this particular girl is, I cannot be the only forum member to see her situation in a suspicious light. Maybe that is not for me to conjecture about, but I did. As as she did, I posted my thoughts on this public forum for all to scrutinize. So for me, her situation seemed a little too obvious, but that is my opinion and I have the right to it, cynical or not.

So forgive me but I was just asking out of curiosity. And yes, maybe I spoke too soon as I do not know her situation at all. If there is any harm in that, my apologies and everyone out there is free to simply disregard my post. But there is no need for us to call each other names.

xamaicano

Apr 16, 2004
Berzin said:
you look like you are 12 years old. What are you doing in Italy? Do you speak italian? I am just curious to see if you are one of these girls that hooked up with some lonely tourist and was wisked off because of the poverty in your country. Exactly what were you doing in the DR before you moved to Italy? I hate to say it but I think I know the answer to that question already...

Or maybe she is just a kid that wants to make friends over the internet. Something tells me that Dominican girls with personal computers and webcams and speaks english aren't the type looking for lonely tourists.

Guatiao

El Leon de los Cacicazgos
Mar 27, 2004
Welcome to a magical place

called DR1 where anything is possible. :laugh:

Benvenuto, Welcome, Bienvenu, Bienvenido, etc etc.

Peace.

PS You guys are hilarious if you check out her profile it states she was born in 1988 that makes her 17.

Bartolomeo67

Mar 18, 2004
Berzin said:
And yes, maybe I spoke too soon as I do not know her situation at all.

Berzin, I generally agree with your comments about DR girls but here you did speak too soon. I don't know where you live but if you would see some of these poor 'runaway girls with a gringo' in your area, you would know that they don't speak 3 languages, know how to work with a computer and webcam. Unfortunately. Most are cleaning ladies or housewives that watch spanish soap series on tv and have no other ambition.
That is one of the reasons why I would much rather move to the DR and live with a latina there then have one come over here and live with me. I would not like to introduce my love to 90% of the dominicanas or other latinas over here.
My guess is that this youngster came with her mami to Italy.
Bartolomeo

queenkleo_me

Mar 28, 2005
www.livejournal.com
angry

i'm very very angry!what are u speacking about???silliness!!OMG!!
First of all i'm 17 not 12yo!!!!!i moved in italy in 1992 with "mi mam?" who married an italian!i'm a normal girl that discovered this forum about dominicans ,like me,and simply wants to speack with other people who love DR!!!!!!!!!!

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
go girl

queenkleo_me said:
i'm very very angry!what are u speacking about???silliness!!OMG!!
First of all i'm 17 not 12yo!!!!!i moved in italy in 1992 with "mi mam?" who married an italian!i'm a normal girl that discovered this forum about dominicans ,like me,and simply wants to speack with other people who love DR!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome, and you have a right to be angry, lots of people like to make assumptions on everything, then back them up with dumb uncalled for remarks. again welcome

lsylla01

Aug 10, 2004
bienamor said:
Welcome, and you have a right to be angry, lots of people like to make assumptions on everything, then back them up with dumb uncalled for remarks. again welcome

I agree! I'm not trying to start any controversy, but I'm willing to bet that those folks who make these negative assumptions w/o even knowing the person won't have the heart to say it face to face! This is their ourlet!

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
queenkleo me, thanks for sending me your lovely photos. You are a very sweet and beautiful person. You should not have any problems making friends here on Dr1.
AZB