President Fernandez in Japan?

Jun 5, 2004
Can President Leonel Fernandez find any where else to fly and borrow money? How come he doesnt go to Skri Lanka to help the poor people. Or atleast let them know that Dominicans care about them. A good thieve thats what he is. Not to say that Hipolito and the others are not.

Naufrago

Sep 1, 2004
Gee, let the guy do his job. If he's cancelling his trip because of the media pressure to stay home, I've lost a little respect for him. It sounds like a good idea to me for him to go to the conference. What's he going to do in Sri Lanka? We have no money to give, the rest is just photo ops and politics. If he thought the country could gain something from the conference but now backs out because of politics, where's his courage and conviction? But I guess the first rule of politics is self preservation. :tired:

Jun 5, 2004
Naufrago said:
Gee, let the guy do his job. If he's cancelling his trip because of the media pressure to stay home, I've lost a little respect for him. It sounds like a good idea to me for him to go to the conference. What's he going to do in Sri Lanka? We have no money to give, the rest is just photo ops and politics. If he thought the country could gain something from the conference but now backs out because of politics, where's his courage and conviction? But I guess the first rule of politics is self preservation. :tired:

All you said was true but... isnt he the ideal president since he was voted for twice.?