"El Caribe",Buys Dominican Republic One!!!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
The Media group which owns and operates "El Caribe",the DR's fourth largest daily newspaper, and also Santo Domingo's,"Canal 27",has quietly purchased "DR1" from it's private owners!!
That is the headline in this morning's Business Section of "El Caribe".The long rumored transactions were finally completed during "Semana Santa". The pricetag of 29 million pesos is the largest ever paid for the purchase of a privately owned "Web Site" in the entire Carribean area.
The current President, and the COO of Dr1, will remain at their current posts
after the acquisition is complete.More details are said to be forthcoming.

"Congratulations to our very own Dolores and Robert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I "see" a new "Yipetta" in Robert's future!

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
Loss of the personal touch??

Criss Colon said:
The Media group which owns and operates "El Caribe",the DR's fourth largest daily newspaper, and also Santo Domingo's,"Canal 27",has quietly purchased "DR1" from it's private owners!!
That is the headline in this morning's Business Section of "El Caribe".The long rumored transactions were finally completed during "Semana Santa". The pricetag of 29 million pesos is the largest ever paid for the purchase of a privately owned "Web Site" in the entire Carribean area.

I hope if this is true we dont lose the good and very personal service that is already provided

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Sorry to have "stopped" the "fun" so "early on" in the "game". To "make up", we can now "amuse" ourselves by "posting" in the "manner" of CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC.

I'm sure others can do better than my lame attempts.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Do the mods still get paid the great salary we have become accustomed to? :laugh:

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
Criss Colon said:

Did not fool me either...concidering the day...jejeje

plus i am not a fool.