blonde dominican

Nelly

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
she is out of control...somebody stop her from dreging up all of these old threads!

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Nelly said:
she is out of control...somebody stop her from dreging up all of these old threads!

You.make.me.howl.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Somebody please take away her "cut" and "paste" functions - what a waste of bandwidth...Robert is going to get all grumpy again! ;)

Last edited:

mofi

Feb 9, 2005
Lock her up and throw away the key PLEASE!!!!

Excuse the language BUT WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE REVOKE ALL OF BLONDE DOMINICANS RIGHTS!!!!!! Shes fu*king CRAZY!!!!! She wasting space, and if she was as intellegent as she says she is first her writing wouldn't have zillions of mistakes and second she would realize that people don't have to see her god damn post if every single thread!!!!

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Pib said:
She must be Anna's evil alter ego, she only posts in the MFMWFV section of the board. ;)
- and she's going through all the threads one by one, starting from the first one.
:eek:

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Pib said:
She must be Anna's evil alter ego, she only posts in the MFMWFV section of the board. ;)

You could have a point...does Anna get paid by the number of posts she has to read? Maybe she's also trying to get Criss fired so she can take over his forum too!

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
For a moment, I thought my sister in law had discovered DR1. The resemblance is uncanny.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I woke up this morning and the city was covered with snow so I crawled back in bed thinking not much happens on Sunday on DR1.

Hang on me go check IP. Maybe it's someone I gave lots of points to and also gave websites to learn about the DR. Must be pay back time. :laugh:

BRB ;)

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I also see this.

cpe-24-90-4-33.nyc.res.rr.com is she a friend of yours Scott? ;)
She's not in Germany.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I was going to delete them but I think I'll leave them up for a while and give CC a chance to see them since she seems to be addressing him a lot.

Also gives the newbies a chance to see why we get tired of the same old subjects. ;)