run a business: reply to all

edith

Mar 29, 2005
Hello all

First thank you for your messages - advises and time.

To A.J: I have started checking archives and make contacts.

To sweetdbt : of course I agree kee word is to create a network first - friends - experience, which I will start really when being in the country from mid june for fews months.

To carina: thank you for your advises, I have already start creating network from st martin island where I live now, with dominican families meeting them nearly everyday who live here since many years and missing their country so much. They all said to me to go there to make my project become real.
I intend to confirm the contacts I have when I will come in Rd this june.

My post was just in case you heard about any dominican family needing someone to run their hotel, of course I will meet with them, it never came in my mind to get this type of professional opportunity on the web.
Myself if I was the owner, I wil certainly get in touch with the person, see,
get to know him or her, like or not..and then make a decision...they are too many parameters in line, and the bottom kee is to meet the person first. I agree.

To rellosk: I agree there are always exception to the rules.

To ladybird: thanks for your message, will keep in touch, see my message.

At times my english might sound a bit like "order tempo", as it is not my native language.
Thanks to all for your time and advising actions.
If you hear about anything from dominican owners, I am ready to hear too... Also from people intending to buy a business and might not considering to run it themselves, you never know, it can happen,

Bye for now.
Edith