Foreign Experts for Central Bank- Report?? WHERE IS IT?

gringosabroso

Oct 16, 2004
The DR1 news of 4 April 05 describes a document entitled "Expert International Panel Report on Dominican Banking Crisis" in some detail.
* According to DR1, usully very reliable, this report has been delivered to the Central Bank; evidently fairly recently.
* Evidently the news media, inc. DR1, has access to the Report; or at least some are quoting from the Report.
* Question 1 - is the Report available to the general public? Why not? If so, where?
* Question 2 - is the report available on-line? Where?
I suspect that it's in English & would make very interesting reading. Thank you.

mondongo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
?????

Why did the Central Bank remove the link to this information?
Why did they remove 2 other links that contained VERY important information (a Spanish and an English Version)?

Will they put it back up?

Well, not to worry. I copied those files before the Central Bank deleted them. There is some danming info in those documents.

Lurch

Aug 8, 2003
mondongo said:
Why did the Central Bank remove the link to this information?
Why did they remove 2 other links that contained VERY important information (a Spanish and an English Version)?

Will they put it back up?

Well, not to worry. I copied those files before the Central Bank deleted them. There is some danming info in those documents.

They will put it back up, with a few "corrections" :bandit: . One must love how consistent this government is with regard to budgets and "corrections".

gringosabroso

Oct 16, 2004
Thank you, Dolores - for the link ! !

I located the link Dolores gave; & successfully downladed the doc, in Spanish. Available in English? Where? How? Again, thank you Dolores.