Wanna see something cool?

stewart

Mar 1, 2004
As if DR1 wasn't already a distraction, go to www.maps.google.com.
On the top right, click on "satellite". Click, drag and zoom to anywhere in the world. Images of DR are not super close. But you can see cities, roads, river etc.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Quite cool. Very good detail...............

Hey! That girl I was seeing is on the beach with a gringo! Hell and damnation!

DR Rubia

Mar 12, 2005
Sweet!

stewart said:
On the top right, click on "satellite". Click, drag and zoom to anywhere in the world. Images of DR are not super close. But you can see cities, roads, river etc.

Too Cool! Thanks for the link that was fun! But then again I lead a very boring life! ;)

Jun 5, 2004
Hey Thanks that was great I found another one just like it. I was wondering if someone can explain to me the difference between Moca and Espalliat. I was looking at a map and found out that El cinco a place which is near Moca didnt belong to Moca but Espalliat? Is this a new province or something as Far as I knew the only two provinces up there were Santiago and Moca? Can someone please clarify?

riravaga

Feb 24, 2005
wow, It's great, I could found my town, El Seybo, and I could check La Romana, San Pedro and Santo Domingo.

jerryme

Feb 1, 2004
That is cool.
That picture is so clear, I zoomed in on my house at the coast in NC and I could see my 19 foot boat I had in the boat lift. It is pretty clear. The picture is from about 1.5 years ago, based on the houses under construction in my neighborhood.

Gringo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
ricktoronto said:
Quite cool. Very good detail...............

Hey! That girl I was seeing is on the beach with a gringo! Hell and damnation!

That girl was with me.......did you not notice the Presidente in my hand?

Gringo

irishdomician

Aug 15, 2004
Unreal

stewart said:

I can zoom in so close I can see my house and my neiboghrs pool. Also can see Niagara Falls which is about 10 min. from me really well to. Im gonna look for other land marks like the Sphinx, pyramids, Eiffil tower, ..........