Tickets from Santo Domingo to Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Guxs

Feb 22, 2005
It seems that here in Santo Domingo the tickets are realy realy expensive.
Copa airlines = 1200 USD, yes !!!, NOOOO
I am lookin for any combination or milleage to buy, if anyone have info about it, I will be gratefull, I need to see my family :cry:
tnxs in advance,

gus

santobonao

Bronze
Jun 3, 2003
www.telemundo.com
Guxs said:
It seems that here in Santo Domingo the tickets are realy realy expensive.
Copa airlines = 1200 USD, yes !!!, NOOOO
I am lookin for any combination or milleage to buy, if anyone have info about it, I will be gratefull, I need to see my family :cry:
tnxs in advance,

gus

Try American airlines SDQ-MIA-EZE-MIA-SDQ. Its could be more cheaper.

Jun 5, 2004
santobonao said:
Try American airlines SDQ-MIA-EZE-MIA-SDQ. Its could be more cheaper.

I checked and it came out about 1150 try out different things i doubt you will get a low fare on this. They do offer service from JFK (AA)

andrea9k

Apr 17, 2004
Did you try subscribing to the Copa Airlines e-rresistibles? Copa sends by email very low fares for 1 week stays to several latin american destinations.

I have just checked the last one (low fares starting April 5th to April 12th), Buenos Aires was not included (most probably because it is not one of my favorite destinations). Who knows, maybe Buenos Aires will be in the next email for you ;)

Click here to subscribe:

https://www.copaair.com/planifiqueviaje/e-rresistibles/Subscripe.aspx

Good luck

Jess.

Guxs

Feb 22, 2005
andrea9k said:
Did you try subscribing to the Copa Airlines e-rresistibles? Copa sends by email very low fares for 1 week stays to several latin american destinations.

I have just checked the last one (low fares starting April 5th to April 12th), Buenos Aires was not included (most probably because it is not one of my favorite destinations). Who knows, maybe Buenos Aires will be in the next email for you ;)

Click here to subscribe:

https://www.copaair.com/planifiqueviaje/e-rresistibles/Subscripe.aspx

Good luck

Jess.

Thanksss good advise!!!! , and thanks to all !! I am still serching.. bye