EC Air

Jun 5, 2004
Did a search and didnot find much on it. It looks like Viva Air will start flying anytime. Anyone has anything on this?

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
apdomini100max said:
Did a search and didnot find much on it. It looks like Viva Air will start flying anytime. Anyone has anything on this?

Suuuuuuuuuuuuure they will.

cara

Feb 21, 2003
They are VIVA part 2, same owners and there is also FINA, they still want to collet money from idiots.

RevenueCanada

Apr 13, 2005
cara said:
They are VIVA part 2, same owners and there is also FINA, they still want to collet money from idiots.
I have heard about them in Jonquiere, Qc from a Quebec Government Tourism employee a few weeks ago...He mentioned phone discussions with them about airline traffic between Bagotville (combined military/civilian airport) and Montreal...

RevenueCanada

Apr 13, 2005
RevenueCanada said:
I have heard about them in Jonquiere, Qc from a Quebec Government Tourism employee a few weeks ago...He mentioned phone discussions with them about airline traffic between Bagotville (combined military/civilian airport) and Montreal...
Why would they care about a small market like Jonquiere? I don't have a clue! Personally I would look at larger markets such as Quebec City, Rimousqui, Montreal, Drumondville, etc.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
RevenueCanada said:
Why would they care about a small market like Jonquiere? I don't have a clue! Personally I would look at larger markets such as Quebec City, Rimousqui, Montreal, Drumondville, etc.

Here's a tip - stay away from any and all no-name airlines you hear about in this forum and from this pack of "enthusiasts" especially, unless you want to suffer the Aeromar syndrome, e.g. a paid for ticket, no plane coming (or going) and you standing at the airport with your you-know-what in your hand.