Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DR male wins World Best male model contest in Spain

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Default DR male wins World Best male model contest in Spain

It's not just DR females winning world beauty titles anymore.

http://www.hoy.com.do/app/article.aspx?id=41303

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

well, this guy won a model contest not a beauty pagent , i know there is some difference

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy

I protest the fact that he has too many cloths on! Why is it that women pose with almost nada on but men are shown fully clothed?

I ask you why why?

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Coniglio
    I protest the fact that he has too many cloths on! Why is it that women pose with almost nada on but men are shown fully clothed?

I ask you why why?

It's because watching women is much more pleasing to both genders than just watching a man......and nothing on is just the way we like it. Lol

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Speak for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_DR
    It's because watching women is much more pleasing to both genders than just watching a man......

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Womens bodies are know to be works of art and symbols of beauty.Mens bodies do not fit that role .They ve been made to be things of utility and endurance , like tools .Hence women are encouraged to show more skin

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, right. That is what we call world renown sculptures like Michelangelo's "David." Tools of utility and endurance...

http://www.lorenzini.com/jlorenzi/david.html

Quote Originally Posted by FuegoAzul21
    Womens bodies are know to be works of art and symbols of beauty.Mens bodies do not fit that role .They ve been made to be things of utility and endurance , like tools .Hence women are encouraged to show more skin

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by deelt
    Yeah, right. That is what we call world renown sculptures like Michelangelo's "David." Tools of utility and endurance...

http://www.lorenzini.com/jlorenzi/david.html
    I agree it is a world renown sculpture, but tell me who would you rather see kissing?

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Neither your question or the persistent sexual degredation and victimization of women are the point of this thread.

Last time I checked this thread it was about a fully dressed (???) Dominican male who won a modeling constest. It would make sense (to me) to see some skin.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_DR
    I agree it is a world renown sculpture, but tell me who would you rather see kissing?

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm..he's not bad looking at all! deffinatly doesn't hurt the eyes!..not that I was looking that closely...*ahem*

But I have seen many much better looking Dominican men....like my husband for example!!!

Not that my opinion would be at all biased or anything...

But good for him..and I have noticed..all though it's not fair..in contests like this it always seems more tacky when the guys are wearing less clothes for some reason. But in these contests girls are expected to wear less. Good thing there aren't any double standards in the media or anything!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast