Media Gallery Updated

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Thanks, Wud...

I can describe my own pictures, and save you some of the work...

In order: #4 in the gallery is of Tony, myself and his mom...Sonia

# 6 and 7 pics are Tony and I at our favorite hang-out...TeleOfertas...

# 8 pic again Tony and myself, and the son of his godfather...his name is Jean Carlos...draw your own conclusions...(not related to my boyfriend...)

#16...HOLLYWOOD KISS...Tony and I...and #19 another loving kiss at TeleOfertas...

MQ

Nov 5, 2004
Hlywud said:
Picture descriptions to follow soon.

Unless I just don't see them..I had some pics in there awhile back that seem to have dissapeared?I looked through all the pages for a looong ways back and i cannot see them.

Not sure if it's you I mention this to, or Robert...or someone else...

Although it doesn't make a huge difference though. I'm sure DR1 can continue even without my pictures up.lol. ;)

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
You're on page 58 dear. We had a problem a few months ago and DR1 was gone for a few day ( oh the trauma it caused :rolleyes: so all the picture files are dropped in NO particular order.

Last edited:
Nov 5, 2004
Anna Coniglio said:
You're on page 58 dear. We had a problem a few months ago and DR1 was gone for a few day ( oh the trauma it caused :rolleyes: so all the picture files are dropped in NO particular order.

hahaha..thanks Anna

I found it.

I think I gave up after page 56 last time...lol.

I was wondering why some of the older pictures were in front and some scattered.

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
I have some more pics but they're too large......

I had more pics but Wud said they were too big. They're on my friend's computer but I haven't had the chance to fix them. Anyways, on Pg 2, there's a pic right after MQ in which I'm wearing blue and I'm sitting down next to a slim but pretty chick who studies Medicine. Me and my friends Sean and Manny went to the Intec campus and we took a physiology class and we drank 15 beers while we were there too.......great day for me. If my girl sees this, she's gonna flip :nervous:

Jumbo beers are great.....for a party of 4. If you can drink a 40 oz on your own, come and talk to me......

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
JDJones said:
Why does Ingrids picture have so many hits already, and the picture of her and I together doesn't have any hits at all????
I don't know exactly which photo you are referring to, but generally when a picture shows 0 hits it's because it's corrupt (the picture not the subject) and when you click the picture, it doesn't expand and register a hit.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
DJjones, your picture doesn't open up, its corrupted data.

Is anyone else also getting sick and tired of seeing musicqueen's 1000 pictures with cheap ghetto a$$ sankies? Please musicqueen, take a break. How can anyone would be so proud to show that kind of degraded behavior in a public forum?

The winner is: Juanita and her sweet daughter. Your photo is lovely and your daughter is so cute. Now why can't we have more photos like that?
venessa is also a winner in looks. I am glad she didn't post a picture of herself with a cheap, jobless, 2 cent sankie. 2 thumbs for both of you.

Oh and I forgot (before the racial police jump all over me), Azua has a killer smile. She is also soooo cute.
AZB

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
AZB said:
Is anyone else also getting sick and tired of seeing musicqueen's 1000 pictures with cheap ghetto a$$ sankies? Please musicqueen, take a break. How can anyone would be so proud to show that kind of degraded behavior in a public forum?

AZB

No sicker than looking at your pictures with your one night stands :laugh:

I'd love to post pictures of me and all my grandkids but my son said NO!

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
DJjones, your girl is really cute. Now I hope they will fix your photo so we would know if she is a lucky gal as well.

Wag

Feb 4, 2005
I am in Pic #2

Most of the time people think that my dominicana girlfriend is not dominicana

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
I like

AZB said:
DJjones, your picture doesn't open up, its corrupted data.

The winner is: Juanita and her sweet daughter. Your photo is lovely and your daughter is so cute. Now why can't we have more photos like that?
venessa is also a winner in looks. I am glad she didn't post a picture of herself with a cheap, jobless, 2 cent sankie. 2 thumbs for both of you.

Oh and I forgot (before the racial police jump all over me), Azua has a killer smile. She is also soooo cute.
AZB

Actually my favorites are:
TD, p5, Mira p6, Socuban?s g/f on right, p12, Venezuelan friend, p14, CC, p16, Rocky ? Robert & ?, p33, Jo p38, Larry?s lady, p43, and the best of all is Tonya, p31
Chuckuindy

Nov 5, 2004
Pictures with profiles?

Can you not put pictures in your profile??
If not..they should change it so we can. :)

I have put some of my wedding pictures and other ones from the last trip once it is updated again...

Also...I have a picture of my family and I eating supper at one of the resturants in Sosua that is over the water...when it is updated if someone can tell me for sure what it is called? Thanks!! :D

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
PeachezNcream84 said:
Can you not put pictures in your profile??
If not..they should change it so we can. :)

I have put some of my wedding pictures and other ones from the last trip once it is updated again...

Also...I have a picture of my family and I eating supper at one of the resturants in Sosua that is over the water...when it is updated if someone can tell me for sure what it is called? Thanks!! :D

Nope, no photos in profiles.

Profiles

as the boss says NO, not in profiles... I will be uploading new photo's some to the Gallery and some to the Mugshots, I have about 3 more days of work and will have much more time, since it is snowing like crazy here in Canada after an 83 F day, maybe tomorrow.

Please be patient

Nov 5, 2004
Hlywud said:
as the boss says NO, not in profiles... I will be uploading new photo's some to the Gallery and some to the Mugshots, I have about 3 more days of work and will have much more time, since it is snowing like crazy here in Canada after an 83 F day, maybe tomorrow.

Please be patient

No prob..I don't mind.

Where in Canada is it snowing now??? :eek: