Does any one know of Waterfalls in the Puerto Plata area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chica7

Sep 27, 2004
Holo todos,

My friends and I are returning to Bahia Principe San Juan, and were planning to rent a car and travel around the area, I was wondering if anyone knows of Waterfalls around the area, or in general any nice places to visit around the area. I would appreciate the advice.
Thanks a lot! ;)

sweetdbt

Bronze
Sep 17, 2004
And in the other direction,

Near Las Terrenas, is the beautiful El Limon waterfall. A bit further, but worth the trip, especially if you like to ride horseback.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Chica7 said:
Holo todos,

My friends and I are returning to Bahia Principe San Juan, and were planning to rent a car and travel around the area, I was wondering if anyone knows of Waterfalls around the area, or in general any nice places to visit around the area. I would appreciate the advice.
Thanks a lot! ;)
Be careful, wear the helmet and life vest. A little boy died doing the 27 falls recently.

jrf

Bronze
Jan 9, 2005
Falls

A great day, lots of fun-just make sure you have rested up and are prepared for a bit of a workout. Well worth the day.

dmad

Jun 12, 2004
Playa Caleton

This is one of my personal favorite beaches on the north coast. It is just a minutes drive east of Rio San Juan look for a small sign and turn left down the little road and enjoy the lobster.

BETTYBOOP

Aug 8, 2004
too true

dmad said:
This is one of my personal favorite beaches on the north coast. It is just a minutes drive east of Rio San Juan look for a small sign and turn left down the little road and enjoy the lobster.

this beach is gorgeous! One of my favourite spots aswell! I have had many fantastic days here, including a wedding of a Dominican friend of mine. Truly beautiful!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.