Where can I find a man worth marrying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Angelala

I'm sorry you guys think being rude and cheating is normal.

Maybe it's normal in DR but sure isn't normal here.

You guys really give DR a bad name.

Please go ahead and delete this thread and I'll be deleting this account too.

Bye, and I'm sorry you treat each other so badly.

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2002
Why are you posting your question on this site? Are you Dominican? Does you future husband have to be Dominican? You give no indication about your location - it's a big old world! Also, you say you don't go looking for guys, yet you admit to having used internet dating sites, and here you are on DR1 looking for a guy????? I'm confused.

I would suggest you goto a nice all inclusive resort and work on talking to one of the guys on the animacion team and see if you got what it takes to get one of these fine specimens to be yours, be advised there is lots of competition for these guys so get your ticket and get on down to an all inclusive in the Dominican Republic and try to get yourself an animacion guy. Good luck!!!!
Badpiece ;)

PS, post your story of Conquest on DR1 for all the other Jealous women in Canada!!! :)

Willie

Sep 30, 2004
We heard all that you are looking for, now let's hear what you have to offer,

Willie

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
This better be about finding a Dominican man or it's gone!! This site is about the DOMINICAN REPUBLIC not here to find you an imaginary guy.

I need an answer asap.

Thanks

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Simple solution: wait till she is fat and in the 40's then her standards will come down considerably.
Good luck Bimbo. Hahahaha
AZB

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Wonder if she's writing a paper, IP comes from York University in Toronto.

Still waiting on an answer for the Dominican content.

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Only in your dreams baby!

She's written a description of the "perfect" male and the only one that existed died over 2000 years ago and he never married!! ;)

Nelly

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
How silly is it to set out to find someone from a particular race for a life long partner? People are individuals regardless of geography and ethnicity. It is obvious from the qualities that you seek, that you have issues and should be looking for advice on how to improve your confidence and maturity rather than how to find this "perfect" man. You might try Dr. Phil's message board. Good luck.

A

Angelala

I didn't say he had to be from DR. Now you're getting both rude and nonsensical! wow I think I will avoid DR people in the future if this is what they are like.

dawnwil

Bronze
Aug 27, 2003
advice

See if you can get a flight on NASA's next space shuttle out, and hope for life somewhere else in the universe.

Otherwise, have you considered becoming a gravedigger or mortician?

No such animal as a worthy male who doesn't look at other women. Not if he still has real red blood flowing in his veins.

The mortician option has possibilities.

Hope this helps.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Well that answers my question, bet she's never even been to the DR.

We only deal with DR stuff all others please write to Dr Phil.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.