Casalinda advise

NYDOM

Mar 22, 2005
I am thinking about buying a House in CASALINDA i have mailed them
trying to get out of them how many weeks a year aprox they can rent out the house i am not going to hold a them to that but i need an idea or at least a range and they wont give me a answer anyone have any idea what one would expect with them . BY the way i have a job where i can go away anytime so i not stuck on going away in the holidays so the house would be free then
thanks.

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
No answer? Well, if there is no good reason, such as being away or I don?t know what... doesn?t that say something then...
No answer would mean No business...
There are many places for sale here, look further! ;)

ecarignan

Jan 9, 2003
www.commtech.ca
Mine is booked in excess of 70% of the time at an average of $600USD/week. Casa Linda houses are very easy to rent out. I do not use Casa Linda admin to rent it out but do it on my own. Excellent admin people there for worry-free house ownership.

Owner since early 2002.

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
That is nice to see a positive input! Then all they need to do is learning to reply on emails! ;)

ecarignan

Jan 9, 2003
www.commtech.ca
Carina, NYDOM is not saying they are not replying to his e-mails, I know they do. I think he is saying they cannot say it will be rented X weeks per year, which is quite normal, if it's not rented X weeks per year, the owner could come back to them with the figure. I think it's fair.

NYDOM

Mar 22, 2005
getting mixed reviews

ecarignan said:
Mine is booked in excess of 70% of the time at an average of $600USD/week. Casa Linda houses are very easy to rent out. I do not use Casa Linda admin to rent it out but do it on my own. Excellent admin people there for worry-free house ownership.

Owner since early 2002.
I had a few good emails and a few bad emails one had said that the complex is full of single males renting and haveing the local girls hanging out all day partying .. anyone else see this !

NYDOM

Mar 22, 2005
ecarignan said:
Carina, NYDOM is not saying they are not replying to his e-mails, I know they do. I think he is saying they cannot say it will be rented X weeks per year, which is quite normal, if it's not rented X weeks per year, the owner could come back to them with the figure. I think it's fair.
i was looking for a ball park not a exact figure

sunshine1

Aug 24, 2004
yes

NYDOM said:
I had a few good emails and a few bad emails one had said that the complex is full of single males renting and haveing the local girls hanging out all day partying .. anyone else see this !
just got back from five months in dr , paul will no doubt get this sorted out.. rental % will likely drop significantly.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
NYDOM said:

First Rob with the web site of nude DR girls selling their wares now a lead on a frat house for only $600 a week- this site is more and more valuable.