Filth on DR1--where are the moderators?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DogsRule

Apr 14, 2004
Who is agsacg and what is his problem? I have seen no less than four identical postings of his tonight in numerous forums that are offensive and totally irrelevant. Are there no guidelines for what is permitted to stand, undeleted, on this site? Aren't the moderators supposed to monitor the postings? I, for one, do not appreciate having to read this trash and I'm sure the persons who started the thread don't appreciate it either.

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
The problem is that the moderators can only delete what is in their own forum. For example, that guy posted the same trash twice in my Forum, but I immediately deleted it. Only Rob or Dolores can delete in any forum they wish. So until one of them gets to it (you don't really believe the two of them are watching this board 24/7, do you? They have to sleep, eat, etc. sometime!), we moderators have to do it piecemeal. If you want the offensive posts removed right away, PM or e-mail the moderator of the Forum involved, ok?

Regards,
Keith R
Moderator of the Environment Forum

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
DogsRule said:
Who is agsacg and what is his problem? I have seen no less than four identical postings of his tonight in numerous forums that are offensive and totally irrelevant. Are there no guidelines for what is permitted to stand, undeleted, on this site? Aren't the moderators supposed to monitor the postings? I, for one, do not appreciate having to read this trash and I'm sure the persons who started the thread don't appreciate it either.

Some of us do not live on this board 24x7.
Sometimes it takes a few hours to clean things up.
We do not read every post in every thread.
Email me for a full refund.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.