JimB

diego

Aug 16, 2003
got engaged at Pierre Giorgios tonight at 9.30 PM
Yesterday they had their 1 year anniversary of meeting for the first time at my house.

Jim and Araly, from my Family and your Friends we wish you the best for the Future.
May you sell many Cigars ;) and have many Babies.

Diego

Fiesta Mama

Bronze
Jan 28, 2004
diego said:
Jim B. got engaged at Pierre Giorgios tonight at 9.30 PM
Yesterday they had their 1 year anniversary of meeting for the first time at my house.

Jim and Araly, from my Family and your Friends we wish you the best for the Future.

Diego

Diego, I somehow wonder how you are enjoying the festivities when you are posting on the internet 23 minutes after the engagement? I think you need to take a few more drinks, no? :)

All the best to Jim B. and his future bride!

diego

Aug 16, 2003
no more drinks for me.

Fiesta Mama said:
Diego, I somehow wonder how you are enjoying the festivities when you are posting on the internet 23 minutes after the engagement? I think you need to take a few more drinks, no? :)

All the best to Jim B. and his future bride!

A Friend of ours, my Wife and I went there just for a few Minutes to congratulate them and to take some Picture, it was just the 2 of them.

Fiesta Mama

Bronze
Jan 28, 2004
Diego... I was joking. I am sure a great time was had by all! What could be better or more romantic than a tropical setting for any engagement!

hedlykarok

Mar 3, 2005
www.latinamericanlady.com
Congrats, you Libertarian.........

diego said:
got engaged at Pierre Giorgios tonight at 9.30 PM

Diego

can we bore Diego even more at your wedding, if I'm invited?...?..?