Dominicans/Latins in Milton Keynes

pbarcacel

May 5, 2005
Hello everyone,

I moved recently to Milton Keynes (Buckinghamshire) and was wondering if any of you knows any Dominicans or Latin people that live in this area. The city can be lonely at times, and it's always good to have people and have a nice chat, go out, etc.

Many thanks,

Paola.-

Rio~San~juan

Aug 3, 2004
www.faceparty.co.uk
Hola

Hi Paola

where are your from?

rio X
pbarcacel said:
Hello everyone,

I moved recently to Milton Keynes (Buckinghamshire) and was wondering if any of you knows any Dominicans or Latin people that live in this area. The city can be lonely at times, and it's always good to have people and have a nice chat, go out, etc.

Many thanks,

Paola.-

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
She said she's from Milton Keynes (Buckinghamshire).

I do believe that's in England. ;) But I could be wrong. It does happen once in a while.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Anna Coniglio said:
She said she's from Milton Keynes (Buckinghamshire).

I do believe that's in England. ;) But I could be wrong. It does happen once in a while.

Right and wrong. I guessed she's from the DR and is living in Milton Keynes - famous for its concrete cows :eek: and little else - which is in England.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Chirimoya said:
Right and wrong. I guessed she's from the DR and is living in Milton Keynes - famous for its concrete cows :eek: and little else - which is in England.

Concrete cows? Can you milk them for bricks? :laugh:

Dec 9, 2002
I haven't been to MK for years - are the cows still there? I also seem to remember the streets were set out on a "grid" system - all straight streets and 90 degree corners - not like an English town at all!

pbarcacel

May 5, 2005
I am Dominican ! Living in Milton Keynes

Hello everyone,

I am Dominican yes, and I live in Milton Keynes, the city of grid streets and roundabouts ,yes .

If you guys know of any Latin people that live in this city, PLEASE let me know,

Many thanks!

Paola.-

AmandaLou

May 27, 2005
Vivo en Milton Keynes!

Hola Paola, I'm not Dominican but love everything about it and live in Milton Keynes.(Yes the home of the concrete cows AND concrete dinosaurs! and way toooo many roundabouts!) If you want to have a get together to talk about all things Dominican I'm your girl, send me a pm with your contact details and I'll ring you. Hablo espanol pero lento y pocco! :bunny: Amanda