Looking for Lutz Meyerding

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomusa

May 6, 2005
Hi

I'm looking for Lutz Meyerding, of German nationality, and I have reason to believe that he is currently living in the Dominican Republic. If you have any information, please contact me.

Cheers

Tom

If you really belive he is here, come on down and look for him. you have his photo :alien: and his other ID- Pay some police and they will find him for you.. maybe..... It can ofcource take some time- 1month-2-3-possible a year.. or never..

But you will have a nice vacation while your here :cheeky:

cdvago

Jun 6, 2005
Lutz Meyerding

I too am looking for Lutz Meyerding.

Has he already been found?

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
That has to be a decoy post to lead people in the wrong direction. Nobody running from interpol would post their real name on a messageboard, unless he is purposely trying to lead people in the wrong direction.

Don't take the bait.

Chirimoya said:
Apparently, he posts on DR1 .

Apr 26, 2002
I'm looking for Kaiser Souza. Has anyone seen him? :cheeky:

Much of the above assumes that Lutz Meyerding is the person's real name.

I love this cloak and dagger stuff. For some reason, a friend of mine who was set up to be killed by an international baddie so his name and ID could be stolen doesn't agree.

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
Porfio_Rubirosa said:
I'm looking for Kaiser Souza. Has anyone seen him? :cheeky:

Much of the above assumes that Lutz Meyerding is the person's real name.

I love this cloak and dagger stuff. For some reason, a friend of mine who was set up to be killed by an international baddie so his name and ID could be stolen doesn't agree.
I give up. I'm guessing Kaiser Souza is a reference to some character in a movie. Can you enlighten me?

Status
Not open for further replies.