horse riding in the D R

D

darius

thank you for taking the time out to look at this message, I've always wanted to go horse riding on a ranch, but I would love to go horseriding in some mountains, I understand the D R is not short of a few.

please let me know if there are any places anyone knows about.

also I wanted to know if anyone was travelling to puerto plata around the 2-10 of oct, as this is when I am going...

if you are are your fun, especailly if yr female (and nice looking) then I'm sure we can ride a horse together ( no pun intended)

look forward to hearing from you.

Darius

D

DR One

I would suggest looking into Rancho Baiguate in Jarabacoa, a mountain area, known for its river rafting, mountain climbing and other eco sports. (Contact Esther Rodriguez at rancho.baiguate@codetel.net.do).

You may also contact Tricia Suriel at iguanamama@codetel.net.do. They are an eco tourism company operating out of Cabarete, Puerto Plata. They also offer excursions to Jarabacoa's mountains.

But if you will be staying in Puerto Plata the easiest for you will be to take the horse back riding tour that will very probably be offered by your hotel. Several of these tours will take you through mountains and hills.

S

St?phane

Re: horse riding in the D R (bayahibe)

Any info about Horse riding around bayahibe?

D

DR One

Re: horse riding in the D R (bayahibe)

Rancho Cumayasa and the Central Romana (Casa de Campo) ranches in La Romana.