Experts in good fares for Canada

juanita

Bronze
Apr 22, 2004
Any suggestions for good Airline rates for DR - Quebec City, in July or August. I don't mind having to stop everywhere, I'm just looking for the best deals. RickToronto, you're the travel man, what do you suggest? :nervous:

susy

Sep 30, 2004
skyservice is the cheapest

juanita said:
Any suggestions for good Airline rates for DR - Quebec City, in July or August. I don't mind having to stop everywhere, I'm just looking for the best deals. RickToronto, you're the travel man, what do you suggest? :nervous:

three good sites to look for cheaper flights is:

www.sunholidays.ca

www.sunseekers.ca

www.selloffvacations.com

you can purchase tickets online or print it off and take a copy of the cheapest flight to flight centre store. www.flightcentre.ca for more information on locations.

what i always do is watch the flight online. once the tickets starts to go lower than 6 seats. that's when you should consider booking.

juanita

Bronze
Apr 22, 2004
susy said:
three good sites to look for cheaper flights is:

www.sunholidays.ca

www.sunseekers.ca

www.selloffvacations.com

And tickets out of Dominican Republic can be bought at these places, cause most of them advertise from Canada to DR not the other way around? Last time I traveled with Continental, first it was very expensive and one big mess... 34 hours spent in airports because of delays ...never again! :tired:

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
juanita said:

I fly paid first class on AA and thus the price is the same year round and the service is better. Try www.belairtravel.com which has the same prices as everyone else but a much better search engine for deals.

I would think QC as the destination won't help the price much and if you mean starting from the DR forget the charter sites who won't sell other than ex-Canada anyway, and either pay a scheduled airline or find an open seat to Toronto or Montreal from there on a charter which is not easy.

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
ricktoronto said:
No, I can spell quite well Eddie as you well know. Your URL leads to a dummy site for sale.
Ricky, I only questioned it because yesterday the url didn't work.