only in the DR????

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
Florian Feliz's quality of life affected
Narcotrafficker Rolando Florian Feliz was relocated to Najayo jail after he resisted a search of his cell at Monte Plata jail on Saturday, ordered by the Prisons department director, Juan Ramon de la Cruz. Florian was also punished with a 30-day ban on visits. As reported in El Caribe, during the inspection, carried out by Monte Plata prosecutor Cipriano de Jesus Vargas, appliances, mobile phones and liquor were confiscated. These included a laptop, air conditioning unit, bottles of wine and vodka, a billiard table, a refrigerator, stove, microwave, television set, fan, stereo, washing machine, electricity inverter, stove, two exercise machines and a Chihuahua dog. The decision was taken after Florian injured two officers who were carrying out a search of his cell in Monte Plata. Listin Diario refers to Florian Feliz as a well-known leading drug smuggler, second only to former army captain Quirino Paulino Castillo. He is serving a 20-year sentence for drug smuggling.

Did I read this right. All of this stuff was in his jail cell. You have got be kidding. I hope to have all of that in my house some day. Those that have seen some of my posts never told me to contact this guy to get my wine into the country. LOL

Bob K

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
sorry

I did not see this posted somewhere else. Sorry about the repost. I am still flabbergasted.

Bob K