Need Aeromar flight info

A

Andy

I need the current phone # for Aeromar's Office/Reservations in Santo Domingo (not Las America's number-no answer) and their website for our files. I know they have an office building downtown as I drove past it several weeks ago. Thanks.

K

Ken

Aeromar- web page- it has their info both for Santo Domingo and for Miami. www.aeromar-airlines.com click on the link

K

Ken

How is Aero Mar??

Has anyone had any experiences with Aero Mar? Are they reliable for personal travel?? I know they are a few bucks cheaper than American to Miami- but how is the condition of their planes? the service? Thanks

J

Jack Wampler

Re: How is Aero Mar??

My wife and I have flown on AeroMar several times. I find it to be better than AA. They serve full meals. Usually give you a raffle ticket as you enter airplane so you have a chance to win 2 free Aeormar future tickets. We have two more flights booked on Aeromar this year. One next month and the other around Christmas time. So you could say I definitely like the service, price and performance. Only once were they late coming back to Miami. Most of the time they have been on time or even early. Hope this is helpful to you. Also, I understand TWA will begin service from several cities in the U. S. to Puerto Rico on November 1. Service (TWA) from San Juan to Puerto Plata and Santo Domingo may also start on or about Nov 1