Cost of a Dominican Passport/Visa

TEHAMA

Feb 3, 2004
A friend of mine keeps asking me to find out the price of a Dominican Visa/Passport? I think he might be inclined to do some "importing" of the country's prime commodity.

Anyone know the price for a Dominican to get a passport and visa?
Thanks,
TEHAMA

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
You Have To Do BETTER Than That!

As you know,a "PASSPORT",and a "VISA" are two different things.Now,do you mean,for a Dominican to get a Dominican passport?And then to go get a "VISA" from the Counrty he would like to visit?? What Country are you talking about? They all charge different amounts.
cc

TEHAMA

Feb 3, 2004
I realized that after I wrote it. He asked about the passport. I added the VISA part figuring there might be an added expense as well. I could be wrong.

Personally, I have NO interest in importing any these wonderful and delicious tropical fruit. As I am of the opinnion that when removed from its natural environment it will spoil. But, on the other hand, I don't tell grown folks what to do and how to live with their life.
TEHAMA

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Well that's better, clear as mud now. :confused:

What country is he planning on taking this tropical fruit? :laugh:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Taken from a 2004 post

You can get one in one day with the proper papers. For one-day service you have to pay 500 RD extra plus the usual fee. I am not sure of the fee, I think around 400 RD plus the 500 extra

That's pesos not US dollars

Maybe someone has an update.

Now if this tropical fruit doesn't have a passport at this time, it sure as heck wouldn't have a visa to travel to US and that's a whole other topic.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Not now

Normal proceedures will cost a bit over RD$1,100 and VIP will be RD$1800.

I have no idea what the visa to the US costs but it is over US$200...and you pay whether you get it or not..

Tell your friend he is out of his noggin. Think again...

He can do better with organic coffee, bananas or macadamia nuts...

HB :D:D

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
Sorry, I am extremely tired today after a long day of work...
But is the guy the "tropical fruit" or is he planning to export tropical fruit to the US???
Why would he in that case have to go with the fruit???

:cross-eye :tired:

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Yes, they do!

there is a sizable macadamia nut production here.

BON icecream makes a sinfully rich Organic Macadamia flavor!! 2 pounds more just looking at it!!

Guaranteed crowd pleaser..

HB :p:p

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
carina said:
Sorry, I am extremely tired today after a long day of work...
But is the guy the "tropical fruit" or is he planning to export tropical fruit to the US???
Why would he in that case have to go with the fruit???

:cross-eye :tired:
Darling, he is talking about importing women. Working women is my guess. Yes, one of the biggest exports to other countries.

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
Escott said:
Darling, he is talking about importing women. Working women is my guess. Yes, one of the biggest exports to other countries.

Seems like a smart guy... and not even knowing the basics such as visas etc before planning the business...
:tired:

davoucci19

Apr 9, 2005
how does it work with your baby born in dominican republic

hello everyone I am 7weeks pregnant and me and my husband are both americans I was raised in dominican republic my husband and I want to have the baby born in dominican republic but we are ont sure how it would work as far as the passport and how long before I have to wait to leave and come back to the states, and how does the passport work will it be domincan passport or american with place of birth in domican republic?