Zoe Salda?a - Most Beautiful

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Good for her but........

Just like People's Magazine, People En Espanol, imo, would consider whoemeve is a little wellknown(famous) as being "beautiful". Maybe they should call it "famous" instead of beautiful.

Now, that hispanic girl from Desperate Housewives, Eva, see, that's beautiful!. Ay carambola! :eek:

Last edited:

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
miguel said:
Just like People's Magazine, People En Espanol, imo, would consider whoemeve is a little wellknown(famous) as being "beautiful". Maybe they should call it "famous" instead of beautiful.

Now, that hispanic girl from Desperate Housewives, Eva, see, that's beautiful!. Ay carambola! :eek:
Maybe they don't just pick a person based only on the way she looks but also on her inner beauty.

Which is what they really mean when they say "beautiful people"
They use the word "hot" to refer to a person outer beauty.
You don't have to be "hot" to be beautiful.

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
Hahahaha!! En puro Dominicano

Noman said:
el pipo que morenita ma linda...

She's slim, ain't nuthin wrong with that. I don't need a monstrous a$$ to make me happy. She did her thing in Drumline.......DR has tons of thin girls like her too, all you gotta do is do like me and go to Unibe or Intec and walk around to see the cuties........

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
She's definitely a beautiful woman, but I've seen better just in my little town of Cotui alone not to mention places like Salcedo, Santiago, etc...

I agree that in this case they should probably say the most beautiful "famous" person...

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
suarezn said:
She's definitely a beautiful woman, but I've seen better just in my little town of Cotui alone not to mention places like Salcedo, Santiago, etc...

I agree that in this case they should probably say the most beautiful "famous" person...

Damn right, Cotui has some beauties. Maybe it's time to plan a visit to my cousins there ;) The whole Cibao got beauties, it drives me nuts when I go out there.

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
She was at Aventura's album release party last week.... very pretty girl ! I call her Eva Rodriguez cause Center Stage was the first movie I saw her in and that was the name of the character .... I was like Oh my god, she just walked right beside me !

neverlost

*** Sin Bin ***
Jun 7, 2004
Probably the Prettiest.......

This is Problably the Prettiest ("if there is such a word") Dominican girl I've seen in a While......

Funny though I'm Just realizing she's Full latin. I thought she was Part African-American? This is a little Prettier and Sexier though:

Megan Goode

meagan0850.jpg

Zoe Saldana

younghollywood7.jpg

Last edited:

neverlost

*** Sin Bin ***
Jun 7, 2004
neverlost said:
This is Problably the Prettiest ("if there is such a word") Dominican girl I've seen in a While......

Funny though I'm Just realizing she's Full latin. I thought she was Part African-American? This is a little Prettier and Sexier though:

Megan Goode

meagan0850.jpg

Zoe Saldana

younghollywood7.jpg

Who does this chick makeup??? They got her looking like a Clown!! She REALLY needs a new make up Artist!

fuetecoche

Oct 2, 2006
Zoe Salda?a

0,26335,1531797_1534595_16,00.html

Y soy un fuerte admirador de Zoe y de verdad que la chica tiene gracia y talento. He visto otras fotos de ella y me han gustado mucho. El talento de esa actriz no es tener la cara de postalita de navidad. Su talento radica en su arte y elegancia.

benjie1

Jan 17, 2009
Pine: 'No crazy sex in 'Star Trek'

Chris Pine has cleared up reports that J.J. Abrams's forthcoming Star Trek will feature a steamy sex scene.

The actor, who plays Captain Kirk, sparked the speculation last year when he said that the movie had been "sexed up for a new generation".

He also predicted that a scene in which co-star Zoe Saldana (Lt Nyota Uhura) takes her shirt off would "become famous".

However, the 28-year-old has clarified his comments to E! News, insisting that they have been taken out of proportion.

"It is a different Star Trek, but there's no crazy sex scene," he said. "There may be some bare midriffs, but you know it's been a long time since the bikini was invented, so I don't think we're going to ruffle any feathers."

Star Trek will open in the UK in May.

Flaco

Aug 2, 2005
Not Dominican... Nor Full Latina

Megan Goode

meagan0850.jpg

Not sure where you got that information from, but Megan Goode is neither Dominican... she is of a very mixed background with part of her heritage being Puerto Rican