• Thread starter Suzanne Van Halteren
  • Start date

Sand Castle - Sosua

S

Suzanne Van Halteren

Has anybody heard of this hotel SAND CASTLE (now called Qualton Club). If so, I would appreciate any info. on it . Would also appreciate any info. on SOSUA. Thank you.

A

anna coniglio

I stayed at The Sand Castle, but it was 10 years ago. At that time it was beautiful and has its own place to change dollars to pesos which was great. Great view too. The rooms were big ang each had two double beds. I was very happy with it. Hope you hear from someone that has gone more recent.

M

Mike Martin

I visited the Sand Castle, but did not stay there, about 4 years ago. It was a little isolated...too far to walk to town or the lovely beache4s of Sosua. There was an unattractive beach below the cliff but creek by emptied into it...the creek looked like it carried sewage . I hope it is now cleaned up. A lovely hotel in Sosua is Sosua by the Sea...there are lots of good hotels in Sosua all walking distance to the beautiful beaches. Something else road into Sand Castle is gated so local people around...not my kind of place.

M

Mike Martin

Correction: My message should read the Sand Castle is gated so NO local people around. Not my kind of place

K

Keith

I spent a night there also 4-5- years ago.the hotel is nice but secluded.Its boring also.the beach did smell like a sewer.