Is June better than May?

rp_

May 25, 2005
We are going to spend our honeymoon in Punta Cana between 6/2 and 6/16. I saw the recent weather reports here about the many rainy days of May and I was wondering if June is going to be any better? I know it's hard to predict what the weather will be I just want to know what to expect comapred to May.

Thanks in advance.

Pana

Feb 12, 2005
The weather is very nice in June so you have nothing to worry about, have a happy honeymoon.

Peter & Alex

Bronze
May 3, 2003
www.rainbowsenddr.com
You might find that the rains are still hanging around for the first few days of your honeymoon - but, you'll still manage to get the new wife a reasonable sun tan, just don't let her get too burnt - could screw up your evenings!

ggn420

Brain Doner
Apr 21, 2005
The Forcast Calls For Pain

The weather in June can be the tail end of the rainy season,(when all the fruit grows) but you will find it more"hot" than rainy. Punta Cana seems to attract mostly europeans in the summer, why I don't know. You will have a good time(nohurricanes to worry about)

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
See http://dr1.com/travel/expect/weather.shtml

Experience shows that May and September are the months in which it is most likely to rain. Nevertheless, chances for good weather in the Caribbean are much much higher than for you running into one of the rare four days straight of rains.

It is less likely to rain in June than in May.

rp_

May 25, 2005
Thank you very much for all your information I realy appreciate your help. I'm especially glad to hear these good news :)

tired_boy

Bronze
Dec 4, 2003
I might have just been lucky but i have always had good weather in either May / June.

You would enjoy yourself on your honeymoon even if it did rain tho ;)