La Romana

ginaceci

Mar 9, 2004
Does anyone know of a good hotel that is not all inclusive in the la romana? A place just to sleep, but that is clean, with A/C and regular TV. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Nelly

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
We stayed at the Riverview Hotel in La Romana. It was nice, clean and cheap with AC, TV and hot water.

ginaceci

Mar 9, 2004
Nelly said:
We stayed at the Riverview Hotel in La Romana. It was nice, clean and cheap with AC, TV and hot water.

Do you have a phone number for them? and what was the rate per night?

audboogie

Jul 4, 2004
olympio is one and right close is one called Fran sp? that are cheap but decent. they are right on the main drag. i been inside olympio and its a bed tv bath...not bad.

ginaceci

Mar 9, 2004
audboogie said:
olympio is one and right close is one called Fran sp? that are cheap but decent. they are right on the main drag. i been inside olympio and its a bed tv bath...not bad.

how about the Dejavue Hotel in la romana, has anyone heard about it?

audboogie

Jul 4, 2004
where is it in la romana? got family there and they have never heard of it.

theres one on the way to san pedro called "dejavu"? sp? fam said its nice has a club close to it, nice. probably more expensive than olympio or fran.

Syork

Sep 5, 2004
ginaceci said:
how about the Dejavue Hotel in la romana, has anyone heard about it?
DejaVue Hotel is on the left hand side of the highway as you come into La Romana- about 1/2 a mile outside of town. Nice place, about 20 rooms and a pool/terrace. Seems safe and clean.

Rick

buseouno

Feb 22, 2005
ginaceci said:
Does anyone know of a good hotel that is not all inclusive in the la romana? A place just to sleep, but that is clean, with A/C and regular TV. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Any of the hotels mentioned should be fine for what your asking, all are within easy access of down town or any other place you wish to go.
I live in LaRomana and would be glad to assist in any way I am able.
Ken

FULTON

Jul 3, 2005
Need some help with accomodations in La Romana. We are staying in Iberostar Bavaro for 5 nights, but getting in one night early, before our actual reservations start... to La Romana, and needing a hotel for a family of four for overnight.
Close to the airport if possible. Clean and safe are my main priorities. We would then taxi to Punta Cana next day. Thanks!

FULTON

Jul 3, 2005
does anyone know whether the Aparthotel Libra or the Olimpo would be closer to the airport? Which might be better for an overnighter? What is the price range for these also..Thanks

clara

Jan 6, 2005
FULTON said:
does anyone know whether the Aparthotel Libra or the Olimpo would be closer to the airport? Which might be better for an overnighter? What is the price range for these also..Thanks

I would suggest doing a search on Olimpo on this message board. Several people have posted about rates in the recent past and have posted the phone number. I recall the rate being around 25/night.

I would also suggest doing a search on the Hotel River View. It is in the middle of town and in my opinion has a much better location than Olimpo. People have posted the contact information for this hotel as well.

I live in La Romana, but I am not familiar with Aparthotel Libra.

All of these hotels are about a 15 minute drive from the airport.

Enjoy.