Cabanas Naturas at Perla Marina

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
I was recently invited to Cabanas Naturas at Perla Marina between Sosua and Cabarete and must say the resort is beautiful. There are about 10 cottages made of stone/wood in a very rustic but clean style. They are spacious and positioned in a very eco-friendly environment. There is no air conditioning but we had absolutely no problems with bugs, but there were sprays and repellents in each room.

There are two restaurants near the beach one serving breakfast and lunch and the other dinner. The food is excellent cuisine (for dinner) which I believe is Chilean or Indonesian or both (or similar..LOL). but its good.

There is a spa on site with a variety of excellent massages, facials, etc. They also do yoga classes certain days of the week.

Original1

Apr 7, 2004
Naturas Cabanas

'I was recently invited to Cabanas Naturas at Perla Marina between Sosua and Cabarete and must say the resort is beautiful. '

I second that! It is so quiet and relaxing. We love the coffee! Can we keep it a secret????

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Hey me too

I was there on Friday night for dinner. It is beauttiful, I must return in the daylight too. They had a musician playing piano and singing and a showing of an artists work.

I thoroughly enjoyed the setting, near the ocean, candle lit, natural!!! The food was very enjoyable and the service was good!

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
The place is created and runned by a family from Chile... they started with their own house...and built more and more... In some of the bungalows there is actually rocks left in the walls, as they didn?t want to destroy what nature already created...
It?s a pearl..they have a tropical garden with almonds, avocados, mandarins, passionfruit.. just blended in wherever you walk on the small paths all around..
The spa has everything from massage, steambath, beautycare.. and they take only 1 guest at a time!

Last edited:

Bartolomeo67

Mar 18, 2004
Can everyone visit their restaurant for dinner or do you have to be a hotel guest or be invited?
Bartolomeo

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
You can go there for dinner.
I will pm you the email to the owner, and also the website.
The place is called Natura Cabana.