Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Dominicans in Deutschland!

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Dominicans in Deutschland!

    I am a Dominican moving from New York City to west Germany (Mainz...about 30 minutes west of Frankfurt) at the end of the summer. I'd love to connect with Dominicans and/or Dominican businesses out there. Any leads?

  2. #2
    Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I think you will find a lot of dominicans, when you are in Germany.
    Go to the big Latin-Disco "Chango" in Frankfurt
    have a nice trip and stay here in Germany

    Saludos
    silke

  3. #3
    Bronze
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    1,221
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silke
    I think you will find a lot of dominicans, when you are in Germany.
    Go to the big Latin-Disco "Chango" in Frankfurt
    have a nice trip and stay here in Germany

    Saludos
    silke
    well well well.... look who it is .... my best friend in the whole wide world hahahhahahahhahaa !

  4. #4
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Danke, Silke! I will definitely visit Chango.


    Quote Originally Posted by silke
    I think you will find a lot of dominicans, when you are in Germany.
    Go to the big Latin-Disco "Chango" in Frankfurt
    have a nice trip and stay here in Germany

    Saludos
    silke

  5. #5
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hidekel
    I am a Dominican moving from New York City to west Germany (Mainz...about 30 minutes west of Frankfurt) at the end of the summer. I'd love to connect with Dominicans and/or Dominican businesses out there. Any leads?
    Hello.I have a dominican boyfriend.Itīs so difficult that he can come here for a visit,Can you help me ???????????

  6. #6
    On Vacation!
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,062
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Difficult Here

    Quote Originally Posted by Jannah 333
    Hello.I have a dominican boyfriend.Itīs so difficult that he can come here for a visit....
    Where is "here"?

    And:
    Welcome to DR1.

    BTW, you added to a thread which hasn't had a post for more than a year.... Your subject?

    m'frog

  7. #7
    Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    24
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Hello / Hola,

    I live in Wiesbaden, Germany .... very close to Mainz & near Frankfurt.
    Hidekel, are you still in Mainz? I realize these threads are old.

    There is a Dominican owned hair salon I found in downtown Wiesbaden:

    Salon Latino
    Oranienstrasse 42
    65185 Wiesbaden
    Tel.: 0611 3418878

    Owner only speaks Deutsch & Spanish but she does have an employee who speaks English, Spanish and some Deutsch
    Last edited by lajoa711; 01-17-2007 at 08:44 AM. Reason: left something out

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO